Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Cat chewed up my earphones last night so had to brave the commute in today with my fellow passengers as the soundtrack.

Woman next to me sniffed her way through the first 20 minutes of the 30 minute journey, literally a sniff every 10 seconds, right on cue.

Got to the point where I deliberately sniffed immediately after her, and after about 90 seconds of that she stopped it, without a sniff of a sniff for the remainder of the journey.

I'm calling that a win.

8 hours ago, anotherchance said:

Cat chewed up my earphones last night so had to brave the commute in today with my fellow passengers as the soundtrack.

Woman next to me sniffed her way through the first 20 minutes of the 30 minute journey, literally a sniff every 10 seconds, right on cue.

Got to the point where I deliberately sniffed immediately after her, and after about 90 seconds of that she stopped it, without a sniff of a sniff for the remainder of the journey.

I'm calling that a win.

See the fun you're missing out on when you stick earphones in?

The "Black Lives Matter" protesters that closed London city airport all appear to be middle class white people from the photos I've seen.

I'm sure the refugees fighting for their lives in the Mediterranean are delighted and really appreciate James, 19 from Kensington making camp on a flawlessly paved surface on one of the warmest nights of the year.

Black Lives Matter UK said: "Whilst at London City Airport a small elite is able to fly, in 2016 alone 3,176 migrants are known to have died or gone missing in the Mediterranean.

Black people are the first to die, not the first to fly, in this racist climate crisis."

I'd never considered myself as part of the elite when I get a cheap flight from Edinburgh to London City but I suppose that's me telt. 

On 9/4/2016 at 22:48, jester said:

Smug folk who sit on the train with their feet on the seats, then take them down at the twitch of a door in case it's the ticket collector.

As soon as the ticket collector has gone it's feet back on the seats again.

Utter shitebags.

Keep your manky, dogshit covered, who knows where they have been loafers AFF THE SEATS!

Oh, and leaky headphones.

TBF they're not really for drinking out of! 

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Black Lives Matter UK said: "Whilst at London City Airport a small elite is able to fly, in 2016 alone 3,176 migrants are known to have died or gone missing in the Mediterranean.

Black people are the first to die, not the first to fly, in this racist climate crisis."

I'd never considered myself as part of the elite when I get a cheap flight from Edinburgh to London City but I suppose that's me telt. 

They really want on that bandwagon, don't they?

There's also the easily overlooked fact that the vast majority of migrants attempting to cross the Med aren't black.