Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The waves on the Reporting Scotland weather forecasts. Most notable around the Mull of Galloway peninsula, the waves hit the coast but apparently pass underneath the land undisrupted into Luce Bay, whereas in real life you'd get a more complicated pattern. It's also an apparent south westerly wind across the entire map area every single day, usually contradicting the wind directions being presented. A farce if ever there was one.

I sometimes struggle to sleep when I think about this.

3 hours ago, wasted said:

Abbreviating/slang in texts. With no character limit and phones that actively correct your misspellings there's no need for it. I really wonder what people do with all the time they save doing it. 

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

agrd m8.

My sister was an English teacher and used to send these terrible cu l8r type texts. She is dead now. Karma. 

Smug folk who sit on the train with their feet on the seats, then take them down at the twitch of a door in case it's the ticket collector.

As soon as the ticket collector has gone it's feet back on the seats again.

Utter shitebags.

Keep your manky, dogshit covered, who knows where they have been loafers AFF THE SEATS!

Oh, and leaky headphones.

Whilst drunk and feeling lonely and sorry my myself I signed up to a free month's trial on Match.com a few weeks ago (about a month ago in fact).

Needless to say I had absolutely no success so did not renew. However now that I've cancelled my subscription I've getting loads of emails (at least 15 a day) claiming that folk have viewed my profile. Obviously they're fake and it's the company trying to get me to buy another subscription, and indeed a quick Google has confirmed that this is pretty much standard practice, but still a bit w**k, as whilst I did have a subscription I had almost no views (sob).