Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

People that go out in public absolutely stinking. Not just body odour, but I'm having a pint waiting on my bus and the guy in the pub actually smells like shite.

The fact that you're having a pint waiting on a bus sounds like you're the smelly tink.

On 29/08/2016 at 06:36, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Horrific. The original series was one of the finest documentaries ever produced by the State broadcaster. Any update would struggle to find an iota of humour in today's version of the Queen's Hotel chain.*

*Broadcastable, anyway.:whistle

I'm not sure Porridge was a documentary. 

57 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Truer to life inside than you'd think, trust me.

It's still not a documentary though. Please feel free to post the experiences that you were alluding to in here:

On that subject, I did a tour of Fremantle Prison at the weekend and it was fascinating. Taking the walk from death row to the gallows was pretty haunting. 

Every time EVERY f*cking single time I phone my parents, no matter what about (usually to check they're still breathing) I get asked what "my weather's like". Just FCK OFF with that shite! It doesn't even bloody matter what i say, I normally say I don't know I've been inside aw frigging day or something over the like like "stunningly glorious, taps aff and ice cream aw round" or some nonsense and the instant reply is to tell me what the weather has been like where they are. I don't care. I DON'T CARE. I've even told them I don't care, stop telling me and asking, because it's pointless and I would rather talk about what's actually going on. Just fck off, and they sometimes wonder why they haven't heard from me for a while (normally 5-6 days before I get that). f**k off.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Every time EVERY f*cking single time I phone my parents, no matter what about (usually to check they're still breathing) I get asked what "my weather's like". Just FCK OFF with that shite! It doesn't even bloody matter what i say, I normally say I don't know I've been inside aw frigging day or something over the like like "stunningly glorious, taps aff and ice cream aw round" or some nonsense and the instant reply is to tell me what the weather has been like where they are. I don't care. I DON'T CARE. I've even told them I don't care, stop telling me and asking, because it's pointless and I would rather talk about what's actually going on. Just fck off, and they sometimes wonder why they haven't heard from me for a while (normally 5-6 days before I get that). f**k off.

Not exactly the same but my Gran loves to play the sympathy card constantly, if i go longer than a week without seeing her she acts up like i havent seen her in a month and heavily lays on the guilt trip. Does my fucking head in

2 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Not exactly the same but my Gran loves to play the sympathy card constantly, if i go longer than a week without seeing her she acts up like i havent seen her in a month and heavily lays on the guilt trip. Does my fucking head in

I hope you're  not on hear on a major guilt trip in  future!

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

It's still not a documentary though. Please feel free to post the experiences that you were alluding to in here:

On that subject, I did a tour of Fremantle Prison at the weekend and it was fascinating. Taking the walk from death row to the gallows was pretty haunting. 

It must have been worse for the warders - they had to walk back again.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

One would assume Dindeleux meant "doing time". Not quite my experience. I'll bow to your superior knowledge, gained from a wander round a museum, mind. 

PTTGOMN - people who can't understand a wee bit tongue in cheek without a smilie signpost.:whistle

(smilie inserted to convey levity of post.)