Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm the same rugster - for years I would always go after work but going in the morning is best and sets you up for the day ahead.

You should always go during work.

a) You save money on toilet paper.
b) You're technically getting paid to shit.

31 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Sky's updated menu.  I don't give a f**k what your "Top Picks" are.  Get them to f**k.

It's  a fucking dog's dinner now.

I've got perfect eyesight but now the planner is a wee barely visible postage stamp in the top corner. Cheers for making me feel like a geriatric Sky. 

Fucking safe spaces, when did everyone in uni become complete fannies?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/03/24/someone-wrote-trump-2016-on-emorys-campus-in-chalk-some-students-said-they-no-longer-feel-safe/

Now i dont have a clue about the Wid Kurdish fighter, but the Safe spaces/counselling after seeing "Trump 2016" is true.  

Trumper_7e030c_6017656.jpg

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

3 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/03/24/someone-wrote-trump-2016-on-emorys-campus-in-chalk-some-students-said-they-no-longer-feel-safe/

Now i dont have a clue about the Wid Kurdish fighter, but the Safe spaces/counselling after seeing "Trump 2016" is true.  

Imagine how they'd react to the standard Nedcock (c) scrawled on a blackboard.

Cock, balls, three pubes (no more, no less) on each bollock and the standard dotted line of piss/spunk.

They'd probably die from the horror of it all.

If she was fighting against me I would readily submit...

I don't get it either. We live in a world where political debate at universities is being stifled by the fear of people being offended. When people like Germaine Greer are being no platformed you know things have gone too far.

Oxford University had scheduled a debate about abortion a couple of years ago between two journalists on opposing sides. Personally I am absolutely 100% in favour of abortion, but the idea of it being debated seems unproblematic to me. However due to the fear that it would offend people the debate got cancelled after pressure from a group of students. I think it's frightening when this is happening.

No platforming for people who are inciting violence is fine, but for people expressing and debating an opinion is concerning.

19 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

I don't get it either. We live in a world where political debate at universities is being stifled by the fear of people being offended. When people like Germaine Greer are being no platformed you know things have gone too far.

Oxford University had scheduled a debate about abortion a couple of years ago between two journalists on opposing sides. Personally I am absolutely 100% in favour of abortion, but the idea of it being debated seems unproblematic to me. However due to the fear that it would offend people the debate got cancelled after pressure from a group of students. I think it's frightening when this is happening.

No platforming for people who are inciting violence is fine, but for people expressing and debating an opinion is concerning.

Couldn't agree more, it seems daft to some but I have genuine fear of what society will become if these kinds of attitudes become the norm. 

Total fucking p***ks in car parks, allowing every other c**t out in front, meaning that  the traffic lights that control the junction , and only allow three cars at a push, while on Green,   out onto the road take forever to negotiate, 

Ironic the c**t in front was showing displeasure in not getting any further forward . 

I hate having manflu. Even worse when the wife and daughter just look at me with scorn and refuse to believe that my manflu is much worse than anything that they have ever had.

They are just being incredibly mean to me by refusing to wait on me hand and foot, they wont even peel any grapes for me:(