Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've just discovered that the BBC have done an "updated" version of Porridge.

Horrific. The original series was one of the finest documentaries ever produced by the State broadcaster. Any update would struggle to find an iota of humour in today's version of the Queen's Hotel chain.*

*Broadcastable, anyway.:whistle

5 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Do waiters and waitresses in posh restaurants get paid more than the guys who work in an average place like Frankie and Bennys?

Always expected they wouldn't but the tips would be greater.

I work in (what is soon to be) a five-star hotel as a barman/waiter but I'm on (and will be on) the minimum wage.

There are a few bars and clubs in Glasgow which are starting to pay the living wage. That'd be nice.

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 18:52, Shandon Par said:

I was looking down at a pair of my favourite loafers this morning. They are the sort of thing a sleazy Mediterranean-based people-trafficking sailor might wear and I'm very fond of them.

They came from a wee shop in Inca, Mallorca. "Maybe I can find a p&b'er who is going to the Med, who knows shows, who I could bribe to get me a pair".

Then I discovered I can just order them off  the shop's website.

*If I were to judge you, you know what I'd be thinking?

Camper Shoes, Inca.

https://www.seemallorca.com/mallorca/shops/camper-shoes-inca

*I'm judging you anyway.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/social-justice-warrior-abuses-her-lyft-driver-over-offensive-hula-girl-bobblehead/

SJW idiot abuses driver over "Offensive" Hula girl doll he has on his dashboard. She filmed the incident and posted it online hoping it would somehow punish the driver, but instead she got dogs abuse for being a fucking idiot and had to delete her Twitter account, now shes playing the victim card.

These morons do my head in, finding offense where there isnt any.

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'd happily take a cheese grator to idiots like her for a few hours. Absolute scum who are destroying civilised society.

As bad as that sounds, that they are destroying Civilized society, you're fucking right. 

This Sarkeesian idiot is the SJW god and thats her fucking views

24 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/social-justice-warrior-abuses-her-lyft-driver-over-offensive-hula-girl-bobblehead/

SJW idiot abuses driver over "Offensive" Hula girl doll he has on his dashboard. She filmed the incident and posted it online hoping it would somehow punish the driver, but instead she got dogs abuse for being a fucking idiot and had to delete her Twitter account, now shes playing the victim card.

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

The driver should have went Death Proof on her the minute she claimed Hawaii is a continent.