Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Vapogender: a gender that sort of feels like smoke; can be seen on a shallow level but once you go deeper, it disappears and you are left with no gender and only tiny wisps of what you thought it was

I wonder how many people took the piss and submitted something made up to this list

54 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Vapogender: a gender that sort of feels like smoke; can be seen on a shallow level but once you go deeper, it disappears and you are left with no gender and only tiny wisps of what you thought it was

I wonder how many people took the piss and submitted something made up to this list

I honestly hope so, cause the idea that there are muppets out their who would claim that to be their gender scares the hell out of me. 

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Of couse gender's not a binary thing, but some of those have got to be wind-ups:

Caelgender: a gender which shares qualities with outer space or has the aesthetic of space, stars, nebulas, etc. = bit of a space cadet.

Surgender: having a gender that is 100% one gender but with more of another gender added on top of that A lot of footballers must be this one, as they seem to love "Giving it 110%"

I think whoever made that list up must identify as temporogender, which is a new one I made up for a gender which has the quality of having too much fucking time on its hands.