Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I remember when I was at a Halloween dance at primary school there was a best costume award. It was given to a boy dressed as Ghostface (see spoiler for those who don't know who that is). No word of a lie, there were roughly 10 other people wearing that costume. It was like that South Park episode.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1475717346.241688.jpg

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1475717378.649759.jpg

Spoiler tag not working.

That south Park episode when I read about the KKK ghost

12th day running I've been up at this time due to a ridiculous cough that's accompanied what is easily the worst cold I've ever had. The cold has more or less pissed off, but when is it acceptable to see the GP about the cough? Checked online and it generally varies between 1-3 weeks.

The online Guardian site is irritating me a bit. They will tweet a story that sounds interesting, I'll click on it, and it will turn out to be about Australia.

This seems to be happening increasingly frequently and I can't figure out why a British newspaper has so many articles on niche Australian stories.

39 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

The online Guardian site is irritating me a bit. They will tweet a story that sounds interesting, I'll click on it, and it will turn out to be about Australia.

This seems to be happening increasingly frequently and I can't figure out why a British newspaper has so many articles on niche Australian stories.

They do an Australian edition as well and tweet those stories. Overnight (your time) there's not much happening in the UK so their twitter stream is full of stuff written by their staff who are awake and at work. 

2 hours ago, BuddieInDundee said:

12th day running I've been up at this time due to a ridiculous cough that's accompanied what is easily the worst cold I've ever had. The cold has more or less pissed off, but when is it acceptable to see the GP about the cough? Checked online and it generally varies between 1-3 weeks.

Phone up now, it'll take at least that long to get an appointment.

3 hours ago, jmothecat said:

Isn't there some clues in the headline? 

"Done-in on the dunny by dog-sized spider" etc.

3 hours ago, jmothecat said:

Are you on the Australian Guardian website rather than the Manchester one?

Grimbo  

The file managers on TVs. Fucking years since you could plug a USB in and even these new and swish fucking things still only show about 8 fucking characters of the filename, meaning you have to hover over each file individual and wait for the fucker to scroll at a snail's pace to reveal the rest of the fucking filename every fucking time you want to find the right fucking episode of Peppa Fucking Pig or whatever.

Fucking sick of it.

The file managers on TVs. Fucking years since you could plug a USB in and even these new and swish fucking things still only show about 8 fucking characters of the filename, meaning you have to hover over each file individual and wait for the fucker to scroll at a snail's pace to reveal the rest of the fucking filename every fucking time you want to find the right fucking episode of Peppa Fucking Pig or whatever.

Fucking sick of it.

It's woman's work.

On 05/10/2016 at 12:45, Gaz FFC said:

Seems my wife has agreed for me to go to a Halloween party once I get home from Tannadice at the end of the month.

I'm expected to come up with a great costume idea and of course purchase said costume.

Probably a minimal chance of me seeing MOTD that night too.

:(:(:(:(

Go as Gary Lineker, and tell everyone at the party you are wearing the exact outfit he will have on for MOTD, They will have to put it on to check that you aren't lying.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Go as Gary Lineker, and tell everyone at the party you are wearing the exact outfit he will have on for MOTD, They will have to put it on to check that you aren't lying.

Do you use your superpower for other things or just p&b advice?

3 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Because racial segregation is such a brilliant idea.. Is society going backwards now? 

a7f6d6_6048717.jpg

It specifically says "who identify as", meaning there is nothing stopping a white guy going and claiming he identifies as being a "person of colour".