Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My wee boy is going through a phase of being up a couple of times during the night for a bottle and then waking up around 05:15.  This is having the result of me being utterly fucked as I'm not getting any sustained periods of good sleep.

Last night he was up at 11 and then slept right through until the back of 6.

And I'm even more tired than usual today.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My wee boy is going through a phase of being up a couple of times during the night for a bottle and then waking up around 05:15.  This is having the result of me being utterly fucked as I'm not getting any sustained periods of good sleep.

Just leave the cocktail cabinet unlocked so he can help himself.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

WTF are the domestic staff doing at these times? And why is the child in your wing of the house?

WTF are the domestic staff doing at these times? And why is the child in your wing of the house?

I read earlier his frying pan had three days worth of fat in it. I think KB has been the victim of a dramatic downturn, I fully expect his place on here to be taken by Billy Ray Valentine very soon.

25 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

In these times of austerity it was either our usual 6 weeks in the south of France or the wet nurse.

And I'll be fucked if I'm giving up my spring mini break. 

5 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Folk that go to a petrol station, fill up, then pfaff about getting their Costa coffees and heated pasties while leaving their cars at the pumps causing traffic chaos on a Friday rush hour!
Seething

This has to be as good a shout as three generations of fat folk who waddle around Sainsbury's as if it's a family day out rather than somewhere to buy a loaf of bread.

Utter c***s the lot of them.

46 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Folk that go to a petrol station, fill up, then pfaff about getting their Costa coffees and heated pasties while leaving their cars at the pumps causing traffic chaos on a Friday rush hour!
Seething

There's too much of this shite going on now, people not giving a flying f**k about anyone else. Need to have a nuclear war. IMO.

1 hour ago, dee_62 said:

Seething

Folk who wait to buy their petrol till Friday rush hour, and whinge about it being busy.

20 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Claire Balding, she seems to turn up on every channel. Does my f%*#ing nut in.

Wouldn't  be upset if Sky or BBC sent her to cover the aggro in Basra or somewhere equally shan.

Remember when she told the Grand National-winning jockey that he could use the prize money to get his teeth fixed?

2 hours ago, dee_62 said:

As I've been heard to say in the pub after a few pints...when you've got to go, you've got to go!

I stay in the pub till about 10, then go for petrol on the way home. That way it's only me and the taxi drivers, who distract the police,