Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

C***s that have been stood waiting for a bus, but decide to board it before fishing the fare out of their purse, only to discover they do not have enough change and hand over a £10 note to the driver after about 2 minutes.

And then complain that they've been waiting for ages.

Went to the cinema earlier in the week with the good lady Shandon Par. We usually time it to miss a chunk of the ads (usually half an hour of ads at our local Cineworld) so turned up to take our seats with a good 10 minutes or so before the film started. Our seats were against the wall so we had to shuffle past people. No big deal to most but two chaps mumped and moaned and sighed as they took their time moving their feet. I saved them the bother of moving their feet and happily stomped my favoured blue loafer heels into their feet. p***ks. 

Claire Balding, she seems to turn up on every channel. Does my f%*#ing nut in.

Wouldn't  be upset if Sky or BBC sent her to cover the aggro in Basra or somewhere equally shan.

It's also always on something aimed at the middle classes or higher.

She probably refuses to interact with anybody 'below her'.

25 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Went to the cinema earlier in the week with the good lady Shandon Par. We usually time it to miss a chunk of the ads (usually half an hour of ads at our local Cineworld) so turned up to take our seats with a good 10 minutes or so before the film started. Our seats were against the wall so we had to shuffle past people. No big deal to most but two chaps mumped and moaned and sighed as they took their time moving their feet. I saved them the bother of moving their feet and happily stomped my favoured blue loafer heels into their feet. p***ks. 

My wife loves all the trailers and crap so I usually have to sit there for ages knowing the film I've paid for won't start for a while.

If I can book tix I usually go for the middle of a row so I won't have to get up and allow folk passed.

2 hours ago, thomas said:

I once knocked someone down by reversing my van into them. The reason this happened was because they didn't walk about 10 yards down to the crossing, instead they came straight out a shop and straight behind my van. I only noticed I hit someone when I noticed the legs in my wing mirror, being in a van I didn't feel them there so could have went over the top of them. Was glad that a woman sitting in the car behind me saw it happen so could verify I was at no fault. I felt pretty shit about hitting the person at first but as the day went on I got more annoyed at their laziness.

People like that should be flogged then made to go everywhere in a wheelchair or on crutches for a month to make them realise how stupid they are.

I've seen pictures of her 'wife' and honestly can't decide which one of the two them will be the one who fetches the coal in, takes the dog out in the rain at 6am, et cetera.

This is news to me.

F***, I can't dislike her through fear of being branded a homophobe now.

Just now, Lisa Cuddy said:

I am so very hungover. Not the brutal, vomit-strewn, stomach churning mess type hangover, the sore head room spin type. 

I don't think I can adult today. 

Not had one of them since I was about 17. Regular Saturday mornings waking up on a friend's floor, clinging on to the carpet for dear life. Felt like being on the waltzers. 

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Not had one of them since I was about 17. Regular Saturday mornings waking up on a friend's floor, clinging on to the carpet for dear life. Felt like being on the waltzers. 

I need food that is greasy and beige. I cannot drive today.