Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 hours ago, supermik said:

Got a puncture in both motors and been waiting for a puncture repair kit to arrive for 2 days now. Was supposed to be here yesterday.

:(

swap one of the good ones to other car 

I'm sitting in a bar in New York, enjoying an excellent IPA after a long day of business meetings.

But 3 cockney twats have parked themselves behind me and are pissing me off with their raucous banter.

"Fack off you facking cant" (Roars of laughter) etc.

There are times I don't regret that my English accent is slowly disappearing.

13 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Just passed a couple of women screaming toxic abuse at each other outside the work. Wee greeting lassie stood watching yells out, "don't talk to my mum like that!"  :(

Amazing how the street can be empty, but suddenly a wee crowd emerges from the woodwork to cheer on their favourite.

I might have mentioned this one on here before, but I remember coming out from the Sainsbury's on Crow Road and seeing a bit of a commotion down towards the junction with Dumbarton Road. Turned out to be two ned burds - unusually both really tidy - knocking f**k out of each other in that way the fairer sex do, with lots of hair-pulling, clothes-ripping and shouts of "YA COOOOWWW!"

Within minutes it had attracted a crowd that would shame some teams in the lower leagues, and obviously no-one was bothering stopping this one - a guy that had come out of the Chinese at the corner was sharing out his chips, and I firmly believe if the polis had shown up, they'd have did what we did and just enjoyed the proceedings.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39965925

The fact that the word "Bigly" is apparently a word that is acceptable to use in a serious article now because that fud Trump kept using it and it turned out to be a real word.

ETA - For some reason when you click on the article the headline is different, but this is the headline on bbc news front page.

Young women

Edited by irvine_buddie

Not sure if this is petty or not but f**k moving house and all the shit that goes with it!

Definitely not petty. That goes beyond petty. I fucking hate it.

Our first flat was a wee one bedroom and so it was moving stuff from my bedroom at my parents to there. That wasn't too bad, a couple of car journeys. We then moved from that to a two bedroom and couldn't believe the amount of shite that we'd accumulated in such a small place. We moved to our current house at the start of the year and we had so much junk we dumped a shitload rather than take it with us. Our current (and final) house is a four bedroom so there is absolutely no way I'm moving again. If she chucks me she can keep everything expect my consoles and TV. I'd rather buy everything again than pack it up and move. We moved in at the end of February and we still have boxes left to unpack. I seriously hated every minute of moving and it's understandable that it's supposedly one of the most stressful life events.