Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Diamond8 said:

Was walking down to my car last night and walked by a guy who lives in our street, he was out cleaning his car in full Celtic kit, complete with a captains armband!

Don't you wear your crappiest old clothes when you're cleaning your car?

10 hours ago, anotherchance said:

Pompous left wing political comedians who use their "wit" on social media to try and make less well educated, working class people look stupid.

If someone has "objectionable" views then there's ways and means to try and change their views rather than trying to get others to laugh at them.

What are these ways and means?

I'll admit that I don't think ripping the piss is likely to be massively successful, but what do you suggest?

14 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Weirdos who feel the need to get their balls out to take a pish...

How exactly do you know this? Are you staring at guys when they're pishing to check if they've got their balls out?

23 hours ago, GordonD said:

Maybe he didn't want you staring at his cock.

5 minutes ago, GordonD said:

How exactly do you know this? Are you staring at guys when they're pishing to check if they've got their balls out?

^^^has a funny looking cock.

Why is it over 20 quid to get a single from Hyndland to Lockerbie ?

But I can get a single from Hyndland to Central for 2 quid and a single from Central to Lockerbie for 9.90 ? Total 11.90 ????

Same if I go to Dundee. Half the price if you buy a single to Perth then Perth to Dundee ???

But I can get a single from Hyndland to Central for 2 quid and a single from Central to Lockerbie for 9.90 ? Total 11.90 ????

Same if I go to Dundee. Half the price if you buy a single to Perth then Perth to Dundee ???

A single from Dumfries to Carlisle is £11, a return is £6, never understood that one myself.

When I stayed in Stirling I saved about £10 on a train back to Aberdeen by getting a Stirling to Perth, Perth to Dundee, Dundee to Montrose, Montrose to Stonehaven, Stonehaven to Aberdeen tickets, selecting the time did the same train. It was a bit extra effort and felt weird having five tickets for one journey but worth it for the savings.

I was actually at Hyndland myself this morning, on the train to Edinburgh from there just now.

Anti-piracy messages on DVDs.

If I'm watching it then clearly I already own the official DVD and I'm not getting a pirate copy.

It's like buying something in a shop and then being subjected to a ten-minute lecture on why shoplifting is bad before I'm allowed to leave with my purchase.

c***s who take up more than one seat on trains by placing bags, jackets etc on the seat next to them, then get all humphy when you ask them to move it 

That's it, not bothered if they try it on but instant apologetic obedience is required when called out on it.

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

A single from Dumfries to Carlisle is £11, a return is £6, never understood that one myself.

It's to make sure you come home. They don't want you being corrupted by those English and their deviant ways.