Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Morons that scream abuse at officials yet don't actually know the laws of the game.   Idiotic coaches that scream and rant at kids despite the fact they are doing their best and are meant to be learning.  It's not the kids fault you're coaching under 12's mate and living your life through them.

Thicko parents at games who shout utter shite.

6 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Morons that scream abuse at officials yet don't actually know the laws of the game.   Idiotic coaches that scream and rant at kids despite the fact they are doing their best and are meant to be learning.  It's not the kids fault you're coaching under 12's mate and living your life through them.

Thicko parents at games who shout utter shite.

Bring your P&B admin uniform along for next time. The silence will be deafening.

On 1/5/2017 at 14:09, Honest Saints Fan said:

I fucked my shoulder about 6 months ago and now I can't even drive without it hurting. I've manned up and booked a doctors appointment for next week but can just see them fobbing me off :(

Not a petty thing more a hopeful RTBC but I'm seeing orthopedics tomorrow about this shitty fucking shoulder. That's me been in agony since June 2016. :thumbsdown I can lift my arm about 10cm away from my body. It's shit. 

16 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Not a petty thing more a hopeful RTBC but I'm seeing orthopedics tomorrow about this shitty fucking shoulder. That's me been in agony since June 2016. :thumbsdown I can lift my arm about 10cm away from my body. It's shit. 

:bairn

Orthopedics can't see anything wrong with the muscles or the bones so now being referred to neurology to see if it's a nerve problem. Another long wait. Gutted.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

f24bcbe83144a531d562f751eb03fff7.jpg

Thank f**k no, put together some furniture for them, when they offered to pay me i refused, but they replied back insisting they pay me. I honestly don't get that, why insist on doing it if you are just gonna fob the person off anyway? All that does is guarantee i wont do anymore favors for you.

37 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

People that insist on paying you for doing a favor for them, then don't pay you and actively try to avoid you.

31 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Thank f**k no, put together some furniture for them, when they offered to pay me i refused, but they replied back insisting they pay me. I honestly don't get that, why insist on doing it if you are just gonna fob the person off anyway? All that does is guarantee i wont do anymore favors for you.

Mods, please.