Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

29 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The annual leaf clearing debacle.  f**k off trees you useless c***s. 

The gardener visited yesterday and already more leaves are gathering by the front door. Made me quite angry upon leaving the house. 

In Home Sense on Sunday. She wanted a look at the new shop, It was the worst gaudy crap ever for info,

and then they started plaing Christmas music and I walked out saying I'd rather wait outside.

Matalan yesterday with other half.

Taking a couple of things to the checkout and as chat the scanner-muppet says 'All ready for Christmas'...........................

1 It's the start of November

2 Nothing purchased was Christmas related

3 It's FUCKING November

It's going to be a long agonising murder-inducing seeth-fest Festive Season folks.

11 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

In Home Sense on Sunday. She wanted a look at the new shop, It was the worst gaudy crap ever for info,

and then they started plaing Christmas music and I walked out saying I'd rather wait outside.

Matalan yesterday with other half.

Taking a couple of things to the checkout and as chat the scanner-muppet says 'All ready for Christmas'...........................

1 It's the start of November

2 Nothing purchased was Christmas related

3 It's FUCKING November

It's going to be a long agonising murder-inducing seeth-fest Festive Season folks.

Buy an Easter Egg and calm down.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I'm coming around to Christmas now we've go the wee one, but it's early November for f**k's sake!

Just wait til she's old enough to understand "Santa"......their innocence melts even the hardest of hearts!

Point taken though. GTF Christmas music/decorations til December!