Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

What's wrong with Heineken?

Nothing.

This is coming from a guy who thinks Tennents is shite & eats mushroom suppers.

He's a deviant.

Not sure if this is the right place for this but my misses got me to put some shelves up, 3 spread out across the wall. I'm not the greatest at diy but there up and seem to have stayed there so far, the petty bit is that I now have to sit underneath one of them on my couch knowing that one day my shoddy workmanship will give way and it will fall of the wall and on to my head.

When someone related to football is serious ill or dies and someone leaves a sympathetic comment but then they feel the need to tell everyone what team they support, as if they will score more points if they support the rival of the team that person was connected to.

(Morton fan)

The description for the snooker on the TV guide. "The second semi-final reaches its climax and by booking his place in the final, the winner pockets at least £180,000 in prize money." Yep, need to mention the money they're going to get to make it relatable, can't just say they get a chance to become world champion.

8 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

When someone related to football is serious ill or dies and someone leaves a sympathetic comment but then they feel the need to tell everyone what team they support, as if they will score more points if they support the rival of the team that person was connected to.

(Morton fan)

A bold move, telling fans of Grief Merchant FC how to show support for a stricken former managerial rival.

9 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

A bold move, telling fans of Grief Merchant FC how to show support for a stricken former managerial rival.

It’s as if the support matters more if they tell everyone what team they support. Why should it matter?

(Morton fan)

Totally agree with this (from a raith fan)

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The description for the snooker on the TV guide. "The second semi-final reaches its climax and by booking his place in the final, the winner pockets at least £180,000 in prize money." Yep, need to mention the money they're going to get to make it relatable, can't just say they get a chance to become world champion.

£180k was probably the darts. Reckon the snooker would be £147k tops. Or it should be.

Edited by Tony Ferrino
Space man

1 hour ago, Tony Ferrino said:

£180k was probably the darts. Reckon the snooker would be £147k tops. Or it should be.

Aye very good by team so you support?

(from a Portugal, Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Scunthorpe, Tranmere And Strathspey Thistle fan)

8 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
On 04/05/2018 at 23:14, NewBornBairn said:
When you go in the Army, keep the flat and rent out the girlfriend.

excellent idea. check gumtree later for further info

Rent the girlfriend and charge her rent for the premises. You’ll get the hang of this pimping business eventually. 

at the checkout in asda arbroath with a full trolley. old man waiting behind me has 2 items so i ask if he'd like to go ahead of me. not a eord of thanks was given by the misserable old fucker!

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:

at the checkout in asda arbroath with a full trolley. old man waiting behind me has 2 items so i ask if he'd like to go ahead of me. not a eord of thanks was given by the misserable old fucker!

I think they provide food for you in the army.

Living in Lancashire, England.

Got asked by a neighbour the other day if I might be interested in joining the local conservative club. Got a funny look from him when I said I'd rather join Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

Living in Lancashire, England.

Got asked by a neighbour the other day if I might be interested in joining the local conservative club. Got a funny look from him when I said I'd rather join Jehovah's Witnesses.

Did you get bored of tapas and pine for hotpot?