Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

F'kin little brats across the road, throwing stones and shouting abuse at 79-year old man who only just had a triple heart bypass. Poor old guy cant really do much about it either, makes me sick :angry:

This is a really petty complaint, but...

my daughter never ever puts CDs or DVDs back in their cases and just leaves them lying about anywhere. It drives me mental. And then when I demand she tidies them up she just puts them into any case, not the proper ones. And then she borrows my discs and leaves them lying out the box on her floor! ARRRGGHHH. They get scraped to f**k! I have two Simpsons boxsets of 4 discs each which now have 1 disc left in each because the rest have went missing after she's borrowed them. GRRR!!

my daughter never ever puts CDs or DVDs back in their cases and just leaves them lying about anywhere. It drives me mental. And then when I demand she tidies them up she just puts them into any case, not the proper ones. And then she borrows my discs and leaves them lying out the box on her floor! ARRRGGHHH. They get scraped to f**k! I have two Simpsons boxsets of 4 discs each which now have 1 disc left in each because the rest have went missing after she's borrowed them. GRRR!!

My son is the same,He leaves his PS2 and Xbox games lying about <_<

I do that, although I don't leave them lying about.

I take the discs that I use most, like FM and Command & Conquer etc, and stack them together, so I can just flick through to find the one I want. Much easier than having to piss about with boxes.

ARRGHhh! Just put them back in the boxes! In alphabetical order - by artist, then title :ph34r:

I would really piss you off :lol:

Is Black Jnr any good? What position does he play/

Blacky Jnr is a great prospect i think - named position is right back, but he's probably better at right mid getting up to support the front two and his crosses are fantastic. He can fair hit a ball! He also plays central midfield.

He is meant to be signing on at INverness, or as things stand he is - but can't until January which is a shame. He was apparently swithering wether to sign at Saints or ICT in the summer but he thought he would give Saints and his current year group one more chance to see if anything would change - they didn't.

He has a great attitude and commitment, he will always give 110% and he'll play his heart out for the team. But he can be a little hot headed at times but it's not getting angry with the opposition he gets angry at himself!

He's a cracking prospect, i just hope he gets back on the right tracks and fufils his potential! :D

He is meant to be signing on at INverness, or as things stand he is - but can't until January which is a shame. He was apparently swithering wether to sign at Saints or ICT in the summer but he thought he would give Saints and his current year group one more chance to see if anything would change - they didn't.

Wasn't it you who told me that he'd been ordered to move to Inverness so his brother could keep an eye on him. It was later posted on our forum that he had apparently been in some sort of trouble with the law.

I know you like the guy and stuff, but come on, he wouldn't ask to leave his contract part way through the season when he knows he can't sign anywhere else for the reasons you state above.

There is clearly more to it than that although what, I'm not exactly interested in. It's his own business, obviously.

You don't pay bail these days, have'nt done for years now ;) now get out there and slap them.

Och, their all away to bed now! suppose i could go and slash the wee c**t's dads car tyres or something, he's a p***k too <_<

Wasn't it you who told me that he'd been ordered to move to Inverness so his brother could keep an eye on him. It was later posted on our forum that he had apparently been in some sort of trouble with the law.

I know you like the guy and stuff, but come on, he wouldn't ask to leave his contract part way through the season when he knows he can't sign anywhere else for the reasons you state above.

There is clearly more to it than that although what, I'm not exactly interested in. It's his own business, obviously.

Yes, correct. I don't know why he was released, prob only heard as much as him but it was apparent that it had to be something to do with the law - hence the reason he was released. He wouldn't be the first, but it was an ideal opportunity for him cos he wasn't enjoying it by all accounts. He's not the only one saying that i am afraid. :(

I just hope things work out for him, good player at his level, decent prospect and one of very few at Saints i actually had confidence in making the grade. I liked him for the type of player he was/is. He is a good prospect, and i know i'm biased but many people think he is faaaaaaaaaaaaar better than Ooor Wee Wullie Dyer!

Go for it SS ;)

nah :lol: il leave it to the guy next door to sort them out, he has a young son and they cant get him to sleep cos the p***ks always have their music up loud sometimes. I hope the fannies get an ASBO served on them, seemingly they have been kicked out of 2 other towns already

You don't pay bail these days, have'nt done for years now ;) now get out there and slap them.

Make them play 90 minutes against Clyde. Like being run over by a bus. A bus with flailing albows. That oughtta teach 'em a lesson! ;)