Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Read many trip advisor reviews of All Inclusive hotels telling of hatred for the English.
Worst part was the English didn't seem to know why they were disliked across Europe.
My cousin was in France last week and spoke of the dislike from the French for  England.
It's pleasing that if Scotland man's up and leaves the Union we can watch them suffer.
It's like when you look at a hotel review on TripAdvisor. Looking at hotels in Italy or Germany or Croatia or wherever and English folk marking hotels down because they don't have a kettle in their room to make tea and instant coffee, and that while breakfast was OK, they would have liked the option of a full English. Chunts. I did like this review of a hotel mind you... Screenshot_20180702-201729_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

A few years back a well-meaning English couple gave our kids an inflatable lilo for the hotel pool. Unfortunately it was a union jack inflatable lilo. The kids had hours of fun, while I was at the side of the pool in a state of mild to moderate irritation. 

Probably the pettiest thing to have ever got on my nerves... 

A few years back a well-meaning English couple gave our kids an inflatable lilo for the hotel pool. Unfortunately it was a union jack inflatable lilo. The kids had hours of fun, while I was at the side of the pool in a state of mild to moderate irritation. 
Probably the pettiest thing to have ever got on my nerves... 

No i’d be annoyed too, tbf my kids won’t be allowed to have union jack anything.

This doing the all inclusive malarky holiday is doing my box in.
So many greedy, ignorant, fat fuckers.  The lack of decorum is shocking with the manners on display sadly lacking.  The worst offenders being cockneys and glaswegians.
The amount of parents letting their feral offspring run wild while getting pished is disgusting.
There is copious amounts of food at all times but alas for the herds of keeck it's like a group of vultures decending on a corpse.
Thankfully on day trips the next few days where I can hopefully improve my average Spanish in a few more traditional settings. The two ad hoc trips have been a godsend so far.
Just to round it off heard about three hundred renditions of three lions earlier.
In essense I hate British tourists.
Satre was indeed correct, hell is other people, I wonder what he would have thought if he met the sweaty, fat, drunk, fitba tap wearing Brit.
41, pissed off, Balaerics.

Ditto, hotel was great to begin with but as the week went on more English arrived, the place went to f**k, litter everywhere, drunk fat women screeching out 3 lions.
They are simply the most hated nation and they can't see why!

2 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Ditto, hotel was great to begin with but as the week went on more English arrived, the place went to f**k, litter everywhere, drunk fat women screeching out 3 lions.
They are simply the most hated nation and they can't see why!

We go regularly to an all inclusive hotel in Lanzarote and have never experienced anything like you have described in over 10 visits.

Could be a combination of luck, the type of resort and it’s location in the resort.  Possibly also the fact that we go in January and/or May.

It was the first all inclusive we had ever been to and I was a bit hesitant imagining the worse but it has thankfully never materialised.

This doing the all inclusive malarky holiday is doing my box in.
So many greedy, ignorant, fat fuckers.  The lack of decorum is shocking with the manners on display sadly lacking.  The worst offenders being cockneys and glaswegians.
The amount of parents letting their feral offspring run wild while getting pished is disgusting.
There is copious amounts of food at all times but alas for the herds of keeck it's like a group of vultures decending on a corpse.
Thankfully on day trips the next few days where I can hopefully improve my average Spanish in a few more traditional settings. The two ad hoc trips have been a godsend so far.
Just to round it off heard about three hundred renditions of three lions earlier.
In essense I hate British tourists.
Satre was indeed correct, hell is other people, I wonder what he would have thought if he met the sweaty, fat, drunk, fitba tap wearing Brit.
41, pissed off, Balaerics.

It’s so true and is not limited to holidays. As soon as the sun comes out here you see the cringiest behaviour.

It really fucks me off when parents sit getting blootered whilst paying no attention to their kids pissing off everyone else in the establishment. I’d have been given a very serious telt as a Bairn if I’d ran around a beer garden or whatever screaming and climbing on things.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

It really fucks me off when parents sit getting blootered whilst paying no attention to their kids 

I'm off to Mallorca next week. All you can drink. Will pay some attention to the kid - eg I might ask her to fetch me another beer.