Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

41 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The Tour de France. f**k off.

Cracking show when the cameras are on the scenery instead of the procession of sweaty lycra that was fixed when Sky set their budget.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Just seen some knob wearing a t shirt that said "fucking lady gaga"

Is that a description or a statement? Either way, I fucking hate humanity and the vast majority of its occupants.

Yep.

I Was vastly popular when I posted on FB that humans are c***s..

Stand by it though

Customer: "Hi, I have an urgent breakdown, I wonder if you can help?"
Me: "Certainly, what is the equipment and what is the problem?"
Customer: "Oh, it's not your equipment, I'm just wondering if you know of any companies who can work on *our competitor* equipment?"
Me: "Eh, no. Perhaps you'll be best phoning *our competitor*"
Customer: "So you can't help me at all?"
Me: "If you want an engineer from our company for our equipment I can help you, unfortunately we don't carry out work on *our competitor* equipment"
Customer: *sighs and mumbles something under his breath* "Do you have the number for *your competitor*?"
Me: "No, I'm sure it will be on their website"
Customer: "Oh for gods sake" *slams phone down*

If I haven't said it before (I have) then I'll say it again. People are awful.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Customer: "Oh, it's not your equipment, I'm just wondering if you know of any companies who can work on *our competitor* equipment?"
Me: "If you want an engineer from our company for our equipment I can help you, unfortunately we don't carry out work on *our competitor* equipment"
Customer: *sighs and mumbles something under his breath* "Do you have the number for *your competitor*?"

should've hit auto-redial and called them straight back under the guise of *our competitor's pre-emptive care line"* and then talked them through a massively convoluted 45 minute procedure - including some stroking of the appliance in question -  which ends with placing the unit on the edge of a worksurface and just pushing it off on to the floor, at which point you announce that "now it's properly fucked - I suggest that you buy a replacement from *your company* - goodbye !"...

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I think the company should at least make its mind up on its name.  One minute its "Our Competitor" next minute its " Your Competitor".  No wonder their equipment keeps breaking down if they cant even settle on a company name.

I think the company should at least make its mind up on its name.  One minute its "Our Competitor" next minute its " Your Competitor".  No wonder their equipment keeps breaking down if they cant even settle on a company name.
I think his customer care was down right disgraceful, he should have told them to f**k off and not call him again.

Note: I have never had customer service training in my life. I was asked to attended some course, I told them I was busy trying to f**k up someone life .