Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 hours ago, GordonD said:

People who say 'macaroni cheese'.

It's 'macaroni AND cheese', you knobends.

you've skirted around the real issue here

people who say "mac'n'cheese" should be scrotally flayed alive and made to eat their bawbags (like, completely chew and eat them, not in a half-arsed "throbber's stag do" testicular gargling style)

women - nipples severed and sewn to their eyelids

no punishment is too severe for anyone using that phrase

i am aware that the mcdonald's restaurant chain stock said foodstuff and i swear to god if i ever hear anyone say "i'm goin' to maccy d's for mac'n'cheese" I'll fucking finish them, there and then

people who say "mac'n'cheese" should be scrotally flayed alive and made to eat their bawbags (like, completely chew and eat them, not in a half-arsed "throbber's stag do" testicular gargling style)
i am aware that the mcdonald's restaurant chain stock said foodstuff and i swear to god if i ever hear anyone say "i'm goin' to maccy d's for mac'n'cheese" I'll fucking finish them, there and then

^^^ Aneurism incoming.............

6 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

Michael_Douglas_Falling_Down.jpg

7 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

And yet you wouldn’t shag Maria off Corrie.

Baffling.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

And yet you wouldn’t shag Maria off Corrie.

Baffling.

to be fair, i made it perfectly clear how she would be able to secure my services if she so desired by the simple expedient of procuring a busty chum to participate in our coupling (or just watch, really)

never let it be said that i'm an unreasonable man...