Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Everything I say today seems to be full of innuendo. <_< My fourth years were pissing themselves earlier, because we did a past paper and there was a question about vegetarians. I said something like, "they don't like the meat".... :rolleyes::lol:

Guest The Phoenix

Everything I say today seems to be full of innuendo. <_< My fourth years were pissing themselves earlier, because we did a past paper and there was a question about vegetarians. I said something like, "they don't like the meat".... :rolleyes::lol:

Oh today's kids - you try your best to educate them and they just want to play toilet games

:o

Guest The Phoenix

Debbie, I've heard a lot worse.

Accounts teacher last year was pondering which homework exercises she wanted us to do for the next day...

"I want you to do me..."

That'll be a deposit and a withdrawal then

;)

Student Teacher was suspended from an all Girls School in Glasgow 2-3 years ago. The girls filed into his class, in the presence of an assessor from Jordanhill, wearing the then fashionable Britney style skirt and stockings combo. Once settled teacher says "Girls open your legs at chapter ten please" :P

Was in the Glasgow Herald, it's true ;)

:lol:

Student Teacher was suspended from an all Girls School in Glasgow 2-3 years ago. The girls filed into his class, in the presence of an assessor from Jordanhill, wearing the then fashionable Britney style skirt and stockings combo. Once settled teacher says "Girls open your legs at chapter ten please" :P

Was in the Glasgow Herald, it's true ;)

:lol::lol: Ooops.

I was at a review seminar thing, and we had lots of coffee and spent about 2hrs fucking about looking online at funny things. Then we went into the seminar, which was on Antibiotics or something similar. The lecturer was going on about 5-Fluorouracil and went to write it up on the board. He wrote it as 5-FU, and said it out loud. He then said "thats a rather unfortunate short name, oh well FU then". We just burst out laughing and couldnt stop :lol:

(ok ok you had to be there probably)

:lol:

:lol::lol: Ooops.

I was at a review seminar thing, and we had lots of coffee and spent about 2hrs fucking about looking online at funny things. Then we went into the seminar, which was on Antibiotics or something similar. The lecturer was going on about 5-Fluorouracil and went to write it up on the board. He wrote it as 5-FU, and said it out loud. He then said "thats a rather unfortunate short name, oh well FU then". We just burst out laughing and couldnt stop :lol:

(ok ok you had to be there probably)

:huh: What do you mean, Foo? Don't get it... :huh:

:angry::angry: Really p!ssed off with a lecturer. There was nothing wrong with the work I had handed in, as the information I gave was what I saw happen on that day. She ripped it saying that I couldn't write some of the things I did, because it probably wasn't true.

How the f*** does she know what goes on when I'm in my placement. :angry::angry::angry:

She told me today that if I couldnt fix it, I was to carry out another task, the words nae chance springs to mind.

That's shit :( I would maybe go and speak to the course coordinator, or a student rep if you have one? In the mean time, I'd say change your essay. The problem with these courses is that there are lots of hoops you have to jump through, but once you've done it, you can do your own thing. :)

By the way, how's placements and things going?

Guest bairnbabe

That's shit :( I would maybe go and speak to the course coordinator, or a student rep if you have one? In the mean time, I'd say change your essay. The problem with these courses is that there are lots of hoops you have to jump through, but once you've done it, you can do your own thing. :)

By the way, how's placements and things going?

I'm going to change some bits of it, but the rest I'm standing by and saying that is a true reflection of what happens. If she does it again with the other observations i've handed in, then I will speak to a course co-ordinator, because then I will think she is just being picky.

Think i've still got a lot to learn, but that will come eventually! Roll on May/June time when I will be finished. :bounce2. I've got a few Investigations all to be handed in around end of November, beginning to December. My problem is being motivated to do them, but once they are done, they will be out the way! The word count is so much differnt this year, to last. The report I am writing the now has to be around 3000 words. The biggest Investigation that I have to do is about 7000 words. :o

Im loving placement, thanks Debbie! Absolutely wicked, sheer madness being with Primary 1, because they have so many stories and fantastic imaginations, but they are wonderful. I enjoy the placement side of things, practical aint a problem, its the theory side, I absolutely detest.

I don't know how you could work with teenagers, they would annoy me. :)