Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Saintee's fans thinking they are top of the league when they are joint top <_<

They're not joint top you fucking buffoon, they ARE top!

If the league finished today, would you share the title, and play half a season each in the SPL? No, St Johnstone would have won the league because they are top.

Get over it! :lol::lol::lol:

:blink::blink::blink: Why does it annoy you? Surely it's better they do that than throw it on the floor?

I don't know why it annoys me it just does. Especially if the same people say buy a drink and put that on the ground when they're finished, what's the difference, do one or the other. This is more of a stupid thing that annoys me rather than petty.

Anyone else having problems with the board? I can only reply using "fast reply". Otherwise it comes up with "500 Internal Server Error". Mod? Help appreciated.

Keith: Yeh, it's weird. Tried posting early last night and it came up with the message. Only just tried again now and i'm having the same problem. Doesn't seem to be a board problem since everyone else is still able to post. Sent a PM to Div.

Bizzare.

To annoy moany b*****ds who dislike fun, and it looks like it's working.

Don't dislike fun just fireworks. They are really pointless, you let them off they make a loud noise and shows some colour in the sky for a few seconds, yeah how excititng.

just went outside and 17 different houses in my street have fucking fireworks going off and its driving me mental

If I saw 17 simultaneous sets of fireworks going off I'd be bloody transfixed, not pissed off.