Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Could be bad indegestion or trapped wind, saints. Or have you been doing any heavy lifting or strenous exercise lately?

I haven't eaten anything today,also no lifting or any exercise. Maybe it's just me getting old. :lol::ph34r:

Could be bad indegestion or trapped wind, saints. Or have you been doing any heavy lifting or strenous exercise lately?

You've clearly missed your calling; a career in medicine surely would suit.

Guest Adam__Wee

How long are you back here for?

Probably long enough that I will have to pay that fine :(

You going to Telfer's gig on Saturday, Frame? I think I'll just go over the limit again today to see if they try and fine me again. If not, then I will be there :D

Guest God is a bairn

Their charges are illegal. There's a thread kicking about somewhere with a template to send to them to claim compensation back ;)

anyone find it? iam £12.13 over and got a fine :(

Guest Adam__Wee

Wouldn't do me any good. Turns out I am about £300 in the red (why can it not just come off instantly - even though I was in a different country!)

My life rocks! :D

Wouldn't do me any good. Turns out I am about £300 in the red (why can it not just come off instantly - even though I was in a different country!)

My life rocks! :D

Their charges are still illegal, Adam, no matter how much over tyour limit you are ;)

Clickster,

Guest Adam__Wee

Re Bank Charges for being overdrawn.

These charges are implemented automatically by a machine.

I've never failed (3 occasions so far) to phone up and complain to Customer Services and have the charge withdrawn. My theory is that they operate on a "if we can get away with it we will" basis - based on the fact that most people can't be ar**d complaining and many (rich b*******) don't even notice it.

On one occasion I was even successful in getting a £25 compensation payment for the "distress and inconvenience" caused when I pointed out their hefty penalty charge had caused a husband and wife "tiff"!

Go for it Adam Wee and God is a Bairn - even if you don't succeed you'll feel a lot better after a rant!

Cheers bud, I am going into Glasgow tomorrow so I will pop in and have a word! I assure you, I am far from minted at the moment (next Tuesday is another matter though :D)

Speaking of Ebay...

Is anyone else having problems using My Ebay?

Not MY Ebay (obviously).

I've bought a few things recently, but on the Items I've Won page they disappear. It's only by going through Paypal to the item I can see that I've won it and sent payment. It's a nightmare!