Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 miles? :P

Easy! When I were a lad, I used to walk 8 miles to school and 8 miles back in all weathers, rain, snow or shine. Of course, I could only go 2 or 3 days a week, as my sister had the shoes on the other day.

Guest bairnbabe

Easy! When I were a lad, I used to walk 8 miles to school and 8 miles back in all weathers, rain, snow or shine. Of course, I could only go 2 or 3 days a week, as my sister had the shoes on the other day.

Have to agree Gaz, i walked in all weathers also up and back from school. Never did me any harm.

Honestly, schoolies these days are so lazy.

Have to agree Gaz, i walked in all weathers also up and back from school. Never did me any harm.

Honestly, schoolies these days are so lazy.

Me too. Ive never caught a school bus in my life. Even at Uni i always walked instead of bussing it. (the fact that i have always lived within 2 minutes walking distance of school/uni is completely irrelevant to that claim, honest) :lol:

Guest Adam__Wee

I also seem to remember the bike sheds was where the school bike entertained the 6th year boys :D:D

I remember when it entertained the 4th year boys :D:lol:

Ah, I miss school soo much :(

Guest Adam__Wee

Oh today's youth!

Ah, I forgotten everything I learned at school (which to be honest didn't take a great effort on my part!)

:D

I only left 2 and a half years ago and I can't mind a ruddy thing :ph34r::lol:

Damn alcohol.

Some b*****d reversed into it but don't worry it happened in a Car Park so don't phone the Police :D

Nah, honestly. Ive still to get the proof that road traffic laws apply in a carpark. Either that or an apology from the ***. :blink::blink:

Bought FM today. Bought Alex Neil. Went 3-0 in the lead over County, Alex Neil got sent off. My mouse is now broken.

I also have a love hate relationship with my TAB key.

I know what you mean, I think I might be getting a cold sore.

Is it true that if you touch a cold sore, then wipe your genitals with the same hand you get herpes? Or is that an old wives' tale?

Cold sores are Herpes :unsure: so you already have it. :lol:

Really? Shit!

Yup. A different form of Herpes but Herpes none the less.

(dont worry it inst going to suddenly give you genital herpes, so in response to your original question no it wont, it is an old wives tale............ as far as i know)