Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest xbasslichtie

Dr. Who last night was utter shit. Does that stupid cow always have to shout,does she not know how to talk without shouting.

That's what ruined it for me. :angry:

I agree with you - I never really liked Dr Who but I think David Tennant is perfect for the role...Im so glad there wont be a series with Catherine Tate though - I HATE that woman!

I agree with you - I never really liked Dr Who but I think David Tennant is perfect for the role...Im so glad there wont be a series with Catherine Tate though - I HATE that woman!

I normally love watching Dr. Who,but as soon as I heard her voice,I headed right for the kitchen to do the washing up.

Thank god for the new season of Dr. Who starting soon. The Daleks(SP?) are the best part about the show. B)

They can all f**k right off. I'm going over to visit my dad, step-mum and two brothers who i havent seen since last summer, i'm not going as a fucking postal service. The ones who are moaning the most are my cousin and her wife who i have seen about 2 times in the past 4 years. Dont see why they cant all chip in and send it in a parcel.

:o:o:lol:

I came home from work today to find that I've no running water. Strange, as there was plenty at 8am. No one's been in the flat since I left today.

The upstairs neigbour's had no problems with his water, and the lassie acorss the hall's too busy getting shagged to answer her door. If she's not getting shagged then whatever telly program she's watching has a vary unusual soundtrack of American accented coversation and the sounds of shagging going on simultaneously. :rolleyes:

Just to compound matters, the landlord's on holiday and gets back in the early hours of the morning. He's getting a wee phone call tomorrow morning and then I'll f**k off to my parents' until he gets it sorted. :angry: