Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I need 3 bricks.

How much are they?

Do I get a discount for buying in bulk :ph34r:

I knew you were a Harry Ramp! :lol: You may need a few more than 3 to build a hoose. ;)

3 bricks will cost you about 33 pence. Cash or charge, sir?*

*Note:We do not accept buttons, dead rats, or half consumed cans of super lager as legal tender

Guest Tatty Boabie

Don't you need at least 4 to nick it's wheels or is it a three-wheeler you've got your eye on?! :ph34r::D

:lol:

Wo ho!

Kilt, you know I am a fine upstanding member of the community, and a credit to society. :unsure:

Guest Tatty Boabie

I knew you were a Harry Ramp! :lol: You may need a few more than 3 to build a hoose. ;)

3 bricks will cost you about 33 pence. Cash or charge, sir?*

*Note:We do not accept buttons, dead rats, or half consumed cans of super lager as legal tender

*Pours Can of Red Stripe down sink*.

It'll have to be cash, for some reason I keep getting turned down for credit cards. :(

Guest Tatty Boabie

*hands out in front of myself in speechless body language 'told you so!' response*

:shutup:whistle

:D

Actually, might have to wait until New Year, got to buy cider with lots of 2p's wrapped in brown paper :(

It's a miserable existence. :rolleyes:

You'll have to wait until January for your commission.

Edited by Tatty Boabie

People who either claim 'in real life' or start a topic on an internet forum advsing people like 'NEVER SHOP FROM ARGOS' and go on to explain how their fishing rod arrived 3 days late, how this is shocking and how they cannot be trusted. They never seem to realise things like this happen and for the vast majority of times things from the company are fine

And the sad thing is, you get people who find those stories amusing, mostly women.

I need 3 bricks.

How much are they?

Do I get a discount for buying in bulk :ph34r:

Now now Tatty, throwing bricks through Methil windows* is no way to conduct yourself. :( As you are indeed an upstanding, genuine member of society. :D B)

*At least not until the end of the game on Saturday.* :rolleyes:

Guest Tatty Boabie

Now now Tatty, throwing bricks through Methil windows* is no way to conduct yourself. :( As you are indeed an upstanding, genuine member of society. :D B)

Dash, foiled again :rolleyes:

Of course, no-one's on the dole in Perth! ;)

:P

I got through and surprise surprise there computers are all down. :rolleyes:

Edit: The cheeky cow on the phone said to me what makes you think your getting a payment today,as if I was in the wrong here.

The fact that I was given a bit of paper that said I should expect money today,and the fact that I was in there on Monday and asked when they payment was put into my account,and the woman said I should have it by Tuesday. :rolleyes:

Edited by saints1884

:D

Actually, might have to wait until New Year, got to buy cider with lots of 2p's wrapped in brown paper :(

It's a miserable existence. :rolleyes:

You'll have to wait until January for your commission.

I don't get commission, so...meh.

Have them for nowt. Nobody's looking. ;)

I truly hope that they feel like throwing bricks through windows after the game (obviously because they lost and not because they just like to do that!).

I'll see you all on Saturday - enjoy your egg pieces courtesy of our supporters' club!

People who think the national speed limit is 50mph really get on my tits.

In addition to this - people who think the national speed limit is 50mph and then proceed to do 40mph in a 30mph zone get on my tits even more than people who think the national speed limit is 50mph.

Guest The Phoenix

Is Paulo not getting a pay increase? After all the hard work he has done in the week or so he has been there :P

:lol: - no seriously :lol:

I think he's hoping to get his bonus blown at Friday's Xmas Do.

:unsure:;)