Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's a database. We've got Peterhead Data Manager. I can't believe some clown is making money from a fecking database when you could just look up Soccerbase :rolleyes:

Soccerbase ultimately makes errors that Peterhead and St.Johnstone F.C would not, however. Quicker, easier and simply more correct. A Peterhead fan is unlikely to make the errors Soccerbase tend to when entering data into the database. ;)

It's a PC programme, where you can enter St.Johnstone Data ranging from results of matches to players signing and leaving. I believe Saints have already added the data from a number of seasons past, so people would only have to start filling up from this season.

Something like that. Good for stattos like Kev! :)

It's a database. We've got Peterhead Data Manager. I can't believe some clown is making money from a fecking database when you could just look up Soccerbase :rolleyes:

sounds really good

anyone got a good website that i could start making my own personal copy for Partick?

was gonna use Microsoft Access but i would like something more high tech B)

that's actually classed as assualt nowadays, for some reason :huh:

It's a bit hard trying to get the cars registration plate numbers when they are driving fast up the road. :ph34r:

Maybe a letter of complaint to the council will make them sort the road out....... :lol:

i went for a piss this morning and the sink was full of dishes! whats all that about eh?

No.....must resist......obvious stereotype............ :lol:

My moan this morning is my brother-in-law who thinks he's a bigshot demanding that the wife buy a steak pie pie big enough for him on Boxing Day(also her birthday) when we go to the mother-in-laws.

Buy your own ya moany faced Star Wars obsessive! :angry:

First banning from a pub has come! ;):(

b*****d bouncer refused me entry tonight due to him kicking me out 3 weeks ago for drinking bottles of VK (I was wrecked, brought 4 bottles of the stuff at a previous pub then realised Hannah didn't like it, so just brought it to the next one! :lol:) in the pub, and they dont even sell it there!

Dissapointed as f**k - 99p night was last night and I couldn't get in :(

If you're going to get banned from a pub, you may as well do something decent.

I suggest after being asked to leave, you go to a local supermarket, pick up a trolley and try and smash in the door of the pub you have been barred from. This is the route a certain p&ber took, although he will remain nameless.

The only pub I've been 'barred' from properly is the Counting House in Glasgow. although it was a totally idle thread.

I got barred from Fat Tuesdays a week before New Year in 2000.

I spent the 2000/2001 bells sitting in the house myself, drinking Cola. I watched the Proclaimers on the telly and went to bed at five past twelve.

Rock and roll.

You're mob were fairly rowdy in the Tollbooth last New Year. I'd just come back from Sunderland v Everton and was in a fairly poor state myself. You have to set fire to the place before being asked to leave the Tollbooth though, you can do what you want in there.

Aye, we sure were. It's all good-natured though (apart from that idiot mate of mine who tried to start on someone - honestly I felt like lamping him myself). Don't think he's been invited out with us since!

Think our crew may be going there again this New Year. Are youse?