Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Course, no such luck.

Some tramp will be walking around in your clothes and sleeping on the streets in it now :lol:

Think of it as giving to charity ;)

(treble the chances of that happening if the train was going to Fife :lol: )

At least you're still in the f'cking thing. God knows the last time we won a game in the Scottish Cup. Last year we went down to Queen's Park, this year it's Dumbarton.

We can't win at home and there'll be nobody left if it carries on. I feel for the folk who try and put together £12 a week to go and watch that shit.

If I hadn't already paid for my season ticket, I'd be having doubts about going next week.

Why?

Don't want to go into it too much, but over the past couple of months I've felt myself changing in attitude, from someone who was quite happy to be in a relationship to someone who didn't want to be in one.

Not fair on her if I was to continue with the way it is.

Don't want to go into it too much, but over the past couple of months I've felt myself changing in attitude, from someone who was quite happy to be in a relationship to someone who didn't want to be in one.

Not fair on her if I was to continue with the way it is.

Sorry to hear that bud :( Chin up.

At least you're still in the f'cking thing. God knows the last time we won a game in the Scottish Cup. Last year we went down to Queen's Park, this year it's Dumbarton.

We can't win at home and there'll be nobody left if it carries on. I feel for the folk who try and put together £12 a week to go and watch that shit.

If I hadn't already paid for my season ticket, I'd be having doubts about going next week.

Oh no, Dunc.

Next week, you play Ayr United - donator of 3 league points to the needy. <_<

Christ's sake Dubya, they'll only give you one pen you know and if you lose it ...........

:P

Mmmmm...... think I'll have a fiver on Dubya getting sack for losing his PC and it turning up at Falkirk Indoor Market. Should get about 10 / 1 for that.

;)

7/1 at Reynolds' ;)

I still think the best bet is on being found w**king in the bogs, at evens! :o;)

You're 4th in the league. Why don't you just realise that Ayr United are no longer a good team with a fairly large fan base, and are, in fact, mediocre shite like the rest of us. Stop bloody whining about it.

:o

What brought that on?!?!?!?

What gives you the impression that i thought Ayr were EVER a good team?

I go every week, home and away. Mediocre shite would be over-estimating the team to the nth degree!

Did you just say 'like the rest of us' ? Yes, i thought so. I had to check there, as there appears to be an error in your profile. It says you support Stenhousemuir. Thing is, i just can't find them anywhere in the league table. Are they a junior team?

'Like the rest of us' :lol:

Like f**k son. :rolleyes: