Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's just that a lot of your posts seem to be moaning about the how shite Ayr are, how you want the manager out, how your're not going to bother going to game X. Ayr are a mediocre 2nd division team, what are you really expecting them to do?

Expectation bears no relation to the right to moan.

I haveonce said how i wasn't going to a game.

The manager is an utter joke, but is employed because he is cheap. He has apparently been told he must make the play-offs or else. At the moment, given his tactical acumen(or lack thereof) that's not looking likely.

I would expect that we could realistically be a 1st Division club. This is the longest spell Ayr United has ever had out of the top 2 divisions(3 seasons), therefore i don't think my expectation is unreasonable.

Small people who carry golf umbrellas.

Its fine for a tall person to carry one as you can duck under it but when its a small person you have to throw yourself out the way like this morning, walking up West Nile St. some midget with a very large golf umbrella doesnt bother lifting it up out the way so as not to whack anyone, but forces them to jump out onto the road and in my case nearly getting thumped by a bus. :angry:

Small people who carry golf umbrellas.

Its fine for a tall person to carry one as you can duck under it but when its a small person you have to throw yourself out the way like this morning, walking up West Nile St. some midget with a very large golf umbrella doesnt bother lifting it up out the way so as not to whack anyone, but forces them to jump out onto the road and in my case nearly getting thumped by a bus. :angry:

People carrying umbrellas full stop!

I'm taller than most people (actually scrap that, women) who carry umbrellas. Usually they walk two abreast along a road and are constantly getting blown about, either that or they're turning round to speak to their umbrella-carrying she-pal about knitting or shopping or something like that. The amount of times I've nearly been stabbed in the eye by the metal bits is horrible!

People carrying umbrellas full stop!

I'm taller than most people (actually scrap that, women) who carry umbrellas. Usually they walk two abreast along a road and are constantly getting blown about, either that or they're turning round to speak to their umbrella-carrying she-pal about knitting or shopping or something like that. The amount of times I've nearly been stabbed in the eye by the metal bits is horrible!

Umbrellas are a nonsense. Just put your hood up!

Ars*holes that drive through puddles and splash you while you are standing at the bus stop. :angry:

And I don't mean a wee bit of muddy water,the water soaked my trousers and my coat. :angry:

that's actually classed as assualt nowadays, for some reason :huh:

The big country greatest hits cd free with the news of the world doesn't have "one great thing" on it, the best BC song ever :(

Cracking band.Fields of Fire and In a Big Country are superb songs :D

Shit, Stewarty Mac and his band of Big Country fans are increasing in number :o

When someone gets you a christmas present who you didn't get one for! I got the new 'St. Johnstone Data Manager' for the PC from my friend at school. That costs £16.99 for god's sake! Anyway, I felt really bad about it because I haven't got him anything, but I've made him a Saints christmas card, and might stick a £5 note in it or something.

Meanwhile, my grandad who already has alzeimer's, has been diagnosed with diabetes. :(

Spelling mistakes!

Just completed my major coursework for this semester which is an E-Book on Rangers and have just noticed several spelling mistakes. :angry: And because i save all the files as .png's instead of .psd's ( :geek ) i will have to redo the whole page again instead of just editing the text.

:angry::angry::angry:

have to ask

what is this? :unsure:

It's a PC programme, where you can enter St.Johnstone Data ranging from results of matches to players signing and leaving. I believe Saints have already added the data from a number of seasons past, so people would only have to start filling up from this season.

Something like that. Good for stattos like Kev! :)