Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Tatty Boabie

They have proibably realised that actually going to lectures is pointless and you can pass with good grades without going.

Very true that, I did it.

They have proibably realised that actually going to lectures is pointless and you can pass with good grades without going.

True,I did that for Media Studies last year,but it still angers me that they don't turn up for some top quality banter.Im appalled.

Companies that have merged or subcontract out to other companies. I put an order online to design and synthesise some probes for work (oo-er missus) and they sent back a fucked up design. I rejected it and put my design into the form which i sent back through email. Apparently they only design to an OD of 2 and not the OD of 3 i was quoted ( :huh: ) and will send the form through for synthesis. Then i get another call back asking for the credit card due to the one they have being discontinued or something to that effect. I asked what happened to the card i gave when i originally ordered as that is the main pathology card instead of our labs card. They hadnt got that on file but under MCG they have some other labs old card on file. They got the card i wanted them to use when they looked up the original order online, but because it was ordered through the original company, they didnt forward the card info to the synthesising company. :angry:

Atleast they are not as bad as Dixie filters (still waiting for htem to organise to come and fix equipment that is an emergency, 4 weeks after. They have lost the job to someone from Orlando) or the people we buy liquid nitrogen from :rolleyes:

Companies that have merged or subcontract out to other companies. I put an order online to design and synthesise some probes for work (oo-er missus) and they sent back a fucked up design. I rejected it and put my design into the form which i sent back through email. Apparently they only design to an OD of 2 and not the OD of 3 i was quoted ( :huh: ) and will send the form through for synthesis. Then i get another call back asking for the credit card due to the one they have being discontinued or something to that effect. I asked what happened to the card i gave when i originally ordered as that is the main pathology card instead of our labs card. They hadnt got that on file but under MCG they have some other labs old card on file. They got the card i wanted them to use when they looked up the original order online, but because it was ordered through the original company, they didnt forward the card info to the synthesising company. :angry:

Atleast they are not as bad as Dixie filters (still waiting for htem to organise to come and fix equipment that is an emergency, 4 weeks after. They have lost the job to someone from Orlando) or the people we buy liquid nitrogen from :rolleyes:

WWWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!

Don't you just hate when that happens!

£200 for a service and a whole day without my car! Good grief. Did anyone mention these sorts of costs when I had my heart set on buying myself a nice car?

Ha, joke! ;)

£200 is a bit steep, what exactly does a service involve? I hope they will fix some stuff that may be wrong with it and not just charge me £200 to take a look at the thing. What's the difference between a service and an MOT anyway?

Tax due in bloody January. Damn thing.

In reality - I'd be lost without my car. :lol:

Well seeing you moaned about this as it made me check my documents and I found out that our mot is due up on the 28th.

Shite-text send to future brother in law to bail us out and service and mot it on Friday.

I was due to be on a 9-5 today but I got asked if I would do a mate's 10-6 as she needed to finish early today.

Our systems have been down all day and everyone who was due to finish at 5 has been sent home already. :angry:

The last few days before the Christmas and Ne'er break! I've cleared my desk and have feck all to do and am bored out of my skull and I still have three days more to go! <_<

(And I still haven't bought mrs Kilt's Chrismas presents yet! :ph34r::( )

Guest Tatty Boabie

I know - you should see my bank charges! :o

Actually i'm just a sad b'stard who spends all his working day on here because at this time of year nobody buys bricks. :(

I need 3 bricks.

How much are they?

Do I get a discount for buying in bulk :ph34r: