Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest ali_le_point

Fat people in football shirts get on my wick. Not fat like Boab McCulloch, fat like the tubs of shit you see in crowds at games who yell dog's abuse at players half their weight. :angry:

More fans like this at Scottish games please. ;)

post-2029-1167437842_thumb.jpg

Edited by ali_le_point

Guest Adam Wee
why would these get pinned?

this place has gone to the dogs. it's a disgrace. i blame the weans.

Fucking right it's a disgrace. I remember when all this used to be fields.

just been into Gamestation to go and buy an Xbox 360 with Gears of War and Pro Evo and was informed they have been out of stock since Wednesday.

Do these people not think about restocking at this time of year? It wouldnt bother me if i could go to another store but no store anywhere remortely near me has them in stock so now i have to wait an extra week and i cant be arsed with waiting :(

Last night I went to a cash machine to check if my wages had come in yet (should be 513 quid for the two weeks and a bit that I've worked), put the card in, checked the balance, and it read...

Your balance is: £1,979.00

Today you may withdraw: £300.00

Whit????

:lol::ph34r:

Guest xbasslichtie
Last night I went to a cash machine to check if my wages had come in yet (should be 513 quid for the two weeks and a bit that I've worked), put the card in, checked the balance, and it read...

Whit????

Paid a couple weeks in advance perhaps? I was told that if I ever found an error like that, withdraw like buggery before they noticed their error....dunno if thats good advice or not though.

Paid a couple weeks in advance perhaps? I was told that if I ever found an error like that, withdraw like buggery before they noticed their error....dunno if thats good advice or not though.

It's not.

Guest The Phoenix

Whit????

Don't touch what you know isn't yours Paul.

The computer will catch up with the error and you'll need to repay the whole overpayment. :(

Did you take a print out to find out exactly what you were paid? :unsure:

Can we look forward to a drunken rant later tonight? :rolleyes:

Stuart, you've got a lot of wild oat sewing to do before committing yourself again young man!

Maybe :ph34r:

Nah, no rants on this one. It was a mutual agreement....plus I kinda promised her I wouldn't rant. Anyway, I'm done with ranting - nothing to rant about.

Guest xbasslichtie
Gladly!

They're nowhere near ma wee village! :D

So you're not in Stirling itself, but one of the colonies! Some of those places seem very 'local' indeed.

Guest xbasslichtie
:lol:

6 miles from the BIG CITY and circa £50k less in house prices :D

And all the inbreeding you can find! Alva isnt so bad, but some of the likes of Fallon and Plean seem a bit weird! :P