Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

19 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Driving through suburban Bonhill today and saw some small signs at the roundabout saying "BIA Rally"* and pointing up the hill. Then a fat p***k on a motorbike comes down the hill wearing a confederate flag bandana and with an SS totenkopf patch stitched onto his pathetic little leather waistcoat, thus confirming my long held opinion that anyone who's in a "motorcycle gang" is a bald, middle-aged, overweight, socially inadequate bigot.

*googled BIA rally and it's motorcycle group called "brothers in arms" which seems to be made up of ageing ex servicemen who've never seen a naked woman.

Say that to a Blue Angel.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

Well they are but they would send you home with your face in a hanky so cut the internet hard man act.

The only ones acting hard are the fat, bald racists in leather. And you cheerleading for them just makes you look pathetic. And as for my "Internet hard man act", unlike you championing literal nazis just because they ride motorcycles, I don't need to act anything.

17 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

"Oh, you wouldn't say they're p***ks because they're the blue angels, they're super tough". Away and take your face for a shite. Shower of shitebags.

Most gang types are absolute rat cowards.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

Correct.

It's like football hooligans who claims to have some sort of code but then almost all videos you will see a group of folk battering one person and kicking them on the ground, like the nonsense in Aberdeen last weekend.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

"sAy dat 2 A bloo aNglE"

Haha, I genuinely have no idea what a Blue Angel even is. 

There's an old documentary about some English Hell's Angels and it's just really sad. They come across as deeply pathetic wanks. They have a wee trip to have a weekend on a decrepit house boat and are refused booze at a local pub. One of them comes back to the boat to ask the others to help him 'smash up' the pub. No one does. In the end all the hard, mental, tough guys end up falling asleep in front of a portable TV playing Dr Who on a shittip house boat with a few beers.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Haha, I genuinely have no idea what a Blue Angel even is. 

There's an old documentary about some English Hell's Angels and it's just really sad. They come across as deeply pathetic wanks. They have a wee trip to have a weekend on a decrepit house boat and are refused booze at a local pub. One of them comes back to the boat to ask the others to help him 'smash up' the pub. No one does. In the end all the hard, mental, tough guys end up falling asleep in front of a portable TV playing Dr Who on a shittip house boat with a few beers.

They're another glaswegian motorcycle gang of nazi fan middle aged drug dealer shitebags. But Moomintroll thinks they're very, very sexy. Must be all the wee leather waistcoats.

15 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

They're another glaswegian motorcycle gang of nazi fan middle aged drug dealer shitebags. But Moomintroll thinks they're very, very sexy. Must be all the wee leather waistcoats.

Careful now or you'll meet Mister Mayhem!

4 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Does he dress like a mix up of the wehrmacht circa 1941 and a German techno club circa 1989 like the rest of them?

I don't think he's that sexy.

Once got into some bother with a "motorbike gang", they came out with the threat of getting other 'chapters' from Poland and that over. Nothing more ever come from it. In short, shitebags.

My PTTGOMN - I've been on the lsptop all day today and its scary how lazy I have become. There is no autocorrect so all my words are misspelt and the punctuation etc is a joke. 

6 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Once got into some bother with a "motorbike gang", they came out with the threat of getting other 'chapters' from Poland and that over. Nothing more ever come from it. In short, shitebags.

My PTTGOMN - I've been on the lsptop all day today and its scary how lazy I have become. There is no autocorrect so all my words are misspelt and the punctuation etc is a joke. 

Bet you wouldn't say that to a blue angel. They're all excellent typists.

2 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Another quick Google reveals they've been having a D-Day memorial weekend at the rugby club in Bonhill. Ex British Army servicemen, commemorating D-Day whilst wearing nazi patches and US civil war flags. And D-Day was in June! Some people should be minced and fed to the homeless.

Every Which Way But Loose (1978) – Mike's Take On the Movies ...