Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have hayfever and the cold <_<oh and adam, maybe you'l die from your bad aids? :unsure: remember, what goes around comes around!

Nah, I'll just go out and hump a Slug. Everyone knows that cures even the bad type of AIDS.

I will give £50 to anyone who can nail singing the Barenaked Ladies - One Week at a Kareoke night...i have been singing it all day and failing to nail it numerous times! Incredibly hard!

Also, since a topic on WAP was raised again today and memories came back to me i put on my old Texas album - i forgot how much i loved them!!!

I will give £50 to anyone who can nail singing the Barenaked Ladies - One Week at a Kareoke night...i have been singing it all day and failing to nail it numerous times! Incredibly hard!

Also, since a topic on WAP was raised again today and memories came back to me i put on my old Texas album - i forgot how much i loved them!!!

Can I still get the £50 if I nail them with a fucking bat?

Why would you want to sing a male lead vocal song on a karaoke when you're a lassie?

My ear is even worse than before. It was feeling good last night and before I went to bed I decided to follow exactly what the instructions said - spray some solution into the ear and allow to sit for 10 minutes then flush out with another spray.

Result - more blocked up than ever before :(

Doctors in about an hour though thank Christ! Amazing how it's the smallest things that bug the most.

I can sing that song no bother!

Guest bairnbabe

Ive just washed something that I didnt realise still had pens in the sleeve, therefore ink has run all over the shirt.

I'm a dead girl walking if it doesn't come out.

Ive just washed something that I didnt realise still had pens in the sleeve, therefore ink has run all over the shirt.

I'm a dead girl walking if it doesn't come out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: GIRFUY!

I've come in to work today to find our IT department have "telephonised" our phones 2 weeks too early and we can only get internal calls. We can't get any calls from customers and our helpline can't transfer calls to us. It's all quiet here phone wise now, but the backlash will come when IT correct their mistake.