Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've lost my phone :angry: The real pain is that it's my alarm clock!

I thought I had lost my phone a few months back and when an alarm went off the next day, I realised it was down the back of the bed. Could be a saving grace that the alarm is to go off, or do you know that you lost it out of the house?

Guest XaaronPrimus
I thought I had lost my phone a few months back and when an alarm went off the next day, I realised it was down the back of the bed. Could be a saving grace that the alarm is to go off, or do you know that you lost it out of the house?

Am 99% sure that it isn't in the flat. Around a 10% chance that it is at my parents. Most likely i dropped it in the street somewhere unfortunatly :(

Maybe you shouldn't bugger off down to England when you have so much work to do <_< *

* :P

This is true, my priorities are all wrong :(:P

:rolleyes: Chill out, you've got til Friday

Better not put you off your game Tomorrow

Not at all mate, Im ready for the old fives this afternoon. Incidentally, where's yer loyalty to the Rab Bev lecture? Disgrace!

P.S- Hope yer missus is on the mend Keith!

Guest Tatty Boabie
Banks that don't open until 10 o'clock on a Wednesday. <_< Late for work this morning and have to leave early now if I want to get any money out! :angry:

Late for work and leaving early. Sounds bloody wonderful.

Fucking Setanta Sports US. :angry:

I was excited that Setanta were going to pick up the Scotland Italy game. They had pretty much every other Scotland game until now, i just didn't know where i could watch it. I found out someone has Setanta at work, and was invited to the game. Found out today that Setanta are showing the Norway game instead :angry::angry:

I did a quick search to see if i can watch it somewhere in Augusta (if the KO was 8pm or before 3pm i would have travelled to Atlanta to watch it in a pub somewhere) but could only find that RAI (italian channel) is showing it. I can't find if i get RAI or not so now frantically emailing to see if i can get to watch it at home. (unfortunately i doubt i will get it).

If not i will be coming into work on my free Saturday, and downloading it here. <_<

:(

Edited for update -

No, i can't get RAI. Ill check to see if the person who has Setanta gets it as a last hope of sitting with a beer and watching the game.

Edited by bluetooner

The idiot in the ticket office at Perth rail station this morning.

He told me that I could get a cheap day return to dundee,as the train had already left the station,so I got my ticket and went to the platform only to see the train to dundee sitting there. I jump on the train and settle down only to be told that my ticket isn't valid for this time of day...... :blink: So the ticket inspector says to me that I'll have to pay the extra for the ticket as I was on the wrong train,I told him I wasn't going to pay it as I hadn't been told about peak times,and that the ticket wasn't valid for the time of day,so he called someone to ask who issued the ticket and blah,blah,he says it was there fault but I'd still have to pay the extra.

How the f**k does that work then. If it's their fault why do I have to pay extra money? :unsure:

I'm not going to pay it when the bill comes.