Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Power cuts. Had a few wee ones tonight, and then had one there that lasted about 10 minutes, which was really annoying, because I figured we were in for a long night and got all the candles I could find into the living room. As I lit the last one, the power came back on. F'cking typical.

Power cuts. Had a few wee ones tonight, and then had one there that lasted about 10 minutes, which was really annoying, because I figured we were in for a long night and got all the candles I could find into the living room. As I lit the last one, the power came back on. F'cking typical.

Same in my area. We had two last night and have had a couple today.

I was at the cinema last night, and seen an advert for the new iPhone.

It went along the lines of this:

"There was a time when seeing if someone wanted to go to the cinema, picking a film, seeing where it was on, and phoning and booking tickets, required more than just a phone" and showing someone doing the above on the iPhone.

Now, I'm not sure why it requires an iPhone to do that? I was able to do all of that on my Nokia 3330 and I got that in 2002.

It'd be like Dell bringing out a washing machine and advertising it by saying: "There was a time when washing clothes meant putting them in a basin, putting in soap crystals and stirring with a big wooden plank", conviently forgetting that other similar products have been doing what they are now doing for years and years.

Her up stairs from us gets her windows cleaned today and I have washing hanging out,as the bloke has to get into our back garden to clean her windows at the back. He knocked the quilt cover that I had just hung out on the ground and never bothered his arse to fucking pick it up,now it has mud all over it. :angry:

He might have knocked on the door and said something to me,fucking c**t.

British Gas....Engineer calls on Tuesday just to say he's got to come back the next day as he needs a spare part. Comes back on Wednesday and lets his apprentice 'fix' the fault. Needless to say, once they've gone, the boiler still isn't working properly. A further call out on Thursday to get a third engineer to wire the control panel up properly. :angry: Just as well I'd taken the week off! <_<:(

Her up stairs from us gets her windows cleaned today and I have washing hanging out,as the bloke has to get into our back garden to clean her windows at the back. He knocked the quilt cover that I had just hung out on the ground and never bothered his arse to fucking pick it up,now it has mud all over it. :angry:

He might have knocked on the door and said something to me,fucking c**t.

Just wait until he's up there next week and kick the ladder away from under the p***k.

mr john feckin brown.

arsehole agrees to become next dumbarton manager, its up on the club website, in the papers and everything.

club recieves a phone call this morning saying he's pulling out due to 'personal reasons' making us look like idiots. i guarentee he'll be at st johnstone by next week.

bomber brown, piss right off.

mr john feckin brown.

arsehole agrees to become next dumbarton manager, its up on the club website, in the papers and everything.

club recieves a phone call this morning saying he's pulling out due to 'personal reasons' making us look like idiots. i guarentee he'll be at st johnstone by next week.

Just as long as you don't end up with Watt. Then the misery really begins. :(

mr john feckin brown.

I doubt he'll end up at St Johnstone very much. Cant see Geoff Brown taking on a rookie manager.

Just as long as you don't end up with Watt. Then the misery really begins. :(

i believe john brown would have done well with us so this is a bit gutting and a little fishy. why would agree a deal and let the board announce it to then do a dramatic u-turn? i certainly believe it has something to do with st johnstone along with many of our fans.

as for neil watt, after his dismal spell at your lot im not keen on him. many dumbarton fans would take him in a flash and i suppose we could do worse but he's not for me. it will be interesting to see how the board deal with this situation.

Bloody heatings broken! And it's -4C. Some guy from Scottish Gas is coming out tomorrow morning to fix it.

This means that we have the fire, two fan heaters and a halogen heater belting out heat, which is making such a racket that the tele is on full blast, whilst the stupid fucking dog barks at the halogen heater. I shit you not the glass in the door is shaking.

Roll on tomorrow night! Heat in the hall. Imagine!

I've just found my first grey pube when I was in the shower. I don't mind going pepper and salt, but this is rediculus :angry:

Oh aye, to make you feel better Mon the Rovers, its freezing here as well as it's down to 21 today. I'll need a coat at this rate :lol: