Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just as long as you don't end up with Watt. Then the misery really begins. :(

i believe john brown would have done well with us so this is a bit gutting and a little fishy. why would agree a deal and let the board announce it to then do a dramatic u-turn? i certainly believe it has something to do with st johnstone along with many of our fans.

as for neil watt, after his dismal spell at your lot im not keen on him. many dumbarton fans would take him in a flash and i suppose we could do worse but he's not for me. it will be interesting to see how the board deal with this situation.

Bloody heatings broken! And it's -4C. Some guy from Scottish Gas is coming out tomorrow morning to fix it.

This means that we have the fire, two fan heaters and a halogen heater belting out heat, which is making such a racket that the tele is on full blast, whilst the stupid fucking dog barks at the halogen heater. I shit you not the glass in the door is shaking.

Roll on tomorrow night! Heat in the hall. Imagine!

I've just found my first grey pube when I was in the shower. I don't mind going pepper and salt, but this is rediculus :angry:

Oh aye, to make you feel better Mon the Rovers, its freezing here as well as it's down to 21 today. I'll need a coat at this rate :lol:

I've just found my first grey pube when I was in the shower. I don't mind going pepper and salt, but this is rediculus :angry:

I've probably got a few by now as well, but I don't know about them since I haven't seen my pubes since about 1998.

Didn't get the job I had an interview on Wednesday for :( . I thought I'd had a really good interview and it was the kind of job I've done before therefore I was quietly confident I'd get it.

:( thats a bit shit

I had an interview last month and thought i had a terrible interview but got the job :blink: