Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why?

Did I mention to you on Sat that I got a new phone? :lol: Anyway the reason my e-mail wouldn't set up is because the retarded bint that upgraded my phone neglected to put me on the BlackBerry tariff. It is sorted now so I have upped their rating to thick.

O2 are thick

Did I mention to you on Sat that I got a new phone? :lol: Anyway the reason my e-mail wouldn't set up is because the retarded bint that upgraded my phone neglected to put me on the BlackBerry tariff. It is sorted now so I have upped their rating to thick.

O2 are thick

Aye but I thought that was just you being a moron. You did leave your hat and gloves in my car before I drove back to Aberdeen :lol:

Have I ever told you how much I love you, Daddy? :D

Frequently. I don't believe you though, you devious wench.

Cafes that stop serving cooked breakfasts at 11:30 or whatever.

After a night on the bevvy a big fry up is exactly what's needed, but who the f**k is out of their scratcher and able to eat out before 11:30?

:huh:

Humans?

Aye but I thought that was just you being a moron.

The Email settings menu that Jamie was showing me on his BlackBerry didn't appear until they put me on the right tariff yesterday. You need a special tariff for BlackBerry's apparently.

You did leave your hat and gloves in my car before I drove back to Aberdeen :lol:

That was me being a moron.

The fecking Tax Man

10% bonus now down to 6% thanks to his meddling :angry:

And my new PAYE code is wrong again :angry:

They still have me down as having a company car, despite the fact I have a letter from them acknowledging that I gave up my CC in June 07.

You get taxed on your comany car a year behind so for the 2007/08 tax year you will be taxed on the use of your company car during to 2006/07 tax year. So it should still appear as part of your PAYE code. So you may well see it in your coding notice for next year too if you stopped it in June 2007.

You get taxed on your comany car a year behind so for the 2007/08 tax year you will be taxed on the use of your company car during to 2006/07 tax year. So it should still appear as part of your PAYE code. So you may well see it in your coding notice for next year too if you stopped it in June 2007.

Are you sure ?

I only started this job with Company Car in Sept 04, and my 04-05 PAYE shows company car liability, as does my 05-06, 06-07 PAYE and 07-08(which was amended in June)

Just checked HMRC website, and they are in the wrong, phoned them up and new PAYE code (27th in 4 years) on its way. :D

Edited by Whistle Blower