Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sorry I know I shouldn't but

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bought Neil and Cal pizza for tea. Stuck the oven on to pre-heat (something I never normally do) before I went to care club to pick Cal, put the pizza in for alloted time and kinda cremated them!

Good effort! :D Probably more successful than my tea though- I toyed with the idea of crushing the weekends surviving packet of salt and vineger pringles up and having nachos, but instead I tried to put the stuff on bread and eat it like sandwiches - or as its also known, fajitas al a floor. <_<

post-7951-1205183338_thumb.jpg

How in gods name do you find all these images! :lol: Google search is never funny when I use it!

Guest The Phoenix
How in gods name do you find all these images! :lol: Google search is never funny when I use it!

Sometimes you land lucky with a particular choice of words, other times I have to admit it is down to pure genius on my part. :D

O2 are a bunch of c***s.

My contract's due up on the 15th March. I phoned up a fortnight ago and said I'd like to cancel the contract and go onto one of the PAYG tariffs (the one where if you top up by £10 a month you get 300 texts). They tried their retention on me, I wasn't interested, so the guy said he'd get me the SIM card sent out and that my contract would run until the 15th March.

Last week I got a letter through the door, congratulating me on my new contract. He'd put me onto a £10 per month Simplicity contract, not what I wanted at all. So I phoned up, and the girl said that he'd been a new member of staff, but she'd sort it out and get me one of the SIM cards sent out, and that my contract would run until the 15th March.

This afternoon I noticed my phone was unable to send texts or make calls, but could still receive them. I phoned O2 and apparently my contract's been ended already. What's worse, I got home this afternoon to find out O2 have sent the wrong SIM card out. So I'm sitting with a brick of a phone, can't do anything with it, and will have to wait another few days on getting another SIM card sent out.

c***s.

Stuck at work on the overnight, and both computers are down, so I can't do anything work related. I've got the lap top with me, so pissing around on here.

I really need to be getting on with stuff though...

Sorry I know I shouldn't but

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bought Neil and Cal pizza for tea. Stuck the oven on to pre-heat (something I never normally do) before I went to care club to pick Cal, put the pizza in for alloted time and kinda cremated them!

I was absolutely distraught when I discovered that the carbon offerings on the formica weren't Cals. :(

I just assumed you'd bought pizza for him and we'd be having something else.

To make matters worse you then said 'Oh there's a panini in the fridge, you can have that' and then fucking well ate half of it. <_<

:(

I was absolutely distraught when I discovered that the carbon offerings on the formica weren't Cals. :(

I just assumed you'd bought pizza for him and we'd be having something else.

To make matters worse you then said 'Oh there's a panini in the fridge, you can have that' and then fucking well ate half of it. <_<

:(

AAawww I can see you're fading away to the side of a house! :P

No swim today as Ive been asked to do a class at short notice! On the good side though my mate saved my dignity as he pointed out that I had got toothpaste in my hair this morning. So Ive been able to take it out before facing the class.

No swim today as Ive been asked to do a class at short notice! On the good side though my mate saved my dignity as he pointed out that I had got toothpaste in my hair this morning. So Ive been able to take it out before facing the class.

Odd shoes yesterday, toothpaste hair today. I'm starting to get the impression you're more eccentric than my eccentric father! :unsure:

You must be the cleverest spastic to have ever lived.

:lol: What are you like? You need to get your Mum to move in. Someone needs to teach you to get yourself ready for work of a morning.

Odd shoes I can just about cope with, but how the f**k do you get toothpaste in your hair? :huh:

Its quite simple really...because I was planning on having a swim, I didnt have a shower, and therefore my hair was fluffy. When I get out of the shower, its obviously wet and conditioned and lies flat, but obviously, today it was at full volume. Therefore, when I washed my face, I ducked my head down to rinse it, and the fluffy outlying bits must have brushed against one of the open tubes of toothpaste lying on the windowsill.

Thats the only sensible explanation I can think of! :ph34r:

:lol: What are you like? You need to get your Mum to move in. Someone needs to teach you to get yourself ready for work of a morning.

:lol:

I swear Im getting worse by the week!