Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The Cup Final today.

I don't think I've ever felt as gutted for any team other than my own.

Whatever the result Dundee United have done fitba' proud today - a great performance. :D

ARAB FOR THE DAY

Agreed, I thought they played brilliantly. I really felt for Lee Wilkie and Danny Flood, I thought they played superbly. Rangers did not deserve to win today.

awk bugger them - if anyone misses penalites and fail to finish off teams they deserve all they get

i personally enjoyed mark kerrs "assist" today :D (wrong thread)

awk bugger them - if anyone misses penalites and fail to finish off teams they deserve all they get

i personally enjoyed mark kerrs "assist" today :D (wrong thread)

Nae luck Rowan, Mrs WB had all day sickness for the first 3 months.
My sister had the sickness for all 9 months. Poor cow!

Thanks guys! Just what I was wanting to hear <_<

Anyway after the disaster that was trying to eat a bacon butty I have opted for a turkey bap today!

Anyway after the disaster that was trying to eat a bacon butty I have opted for a turkey bap today!

Sorry! :lol:

My sister's one of those delicate stomached people anyway, it doesn't take much to make her sick, plus baby's dad was lactose intolerant, and he seemed to have inherited that. Every time she had any dairy product, she saw it again shortly after. I'm sure you'll be fine... :unsure:

Mrs WB found it calmed down if you drank through a straw, as for eating she managed to keep down home made (I'm sure she just wanted to see me in the kitchen) chicken & rice soup, and macaroni cheese.

Fast forward in your pregnancy book and show your man where he has to put the Wheatgerm oil :lol:

Edited by Whistle Blower

Mrs WB found it calmed down if you drank through a straw, as for eating she managed to keep down home made (I'm sure she just wanted to see me in the kitchen) chicken & rice soup, and macaroni cheese.

Fast forward in your pregnancy book and show your man where he has to put the Wheatgerm oil :lol:

I've been drinking through a straw too as I found it helps! Frosties are my staple diet at the moment!

A Friday night, I spent the best part of an hour tonight cleaning the Bathroom :(

Never mind, nipped out and bought a bottle of Cider. Drunkeness, AHOY!

Still cleaning it after I unleashed fury into it the other weekend? B)

When you get an electronic gift card from the likes of HMV and spend it all. The guy in the shop will always say "keep the card because you can put more money on it".

What kind of idiot would rather put money back on an HMV gift card rather than carrying cash?