Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Dear, oh dear!

And to think they welcomed you into the embodiment of their family without once questioning their daughter's lack of judgement.

:lol:

Not quite. However they have learned over the years that I couldn't care less what they think of me, so they changed tactic and now just attack the wife.

This morning it was an abusive text from her sister, totally unjustified. I'm quite glad I won't see or speak to her anytime soon. <_<

Guest The Phoenix

Not quite. However they have learned over the years that I couldn't care less what they think of me, so they changed tactic and now just attack the wife.

This morning it was an abusive text from her sister, totally unjustified. I'm quite glad I won't see or speak to her anytime soon. <_<

Families eh!

I haven't spoken to my brother in over 25 years and for all I know he could be dead (he is/was my older brother!)

Sad? Nah - he is/was a complete c**t. :D

Families eh!

I haven't spoken to my brother in over 25 years and for all I know he could be dead (he is/was my older brother!)

Sad? Nah - he is/was a complete c**t. :D

This mornings text was because we visited her brother yesterday and spent a lovely day with my beautiful neices. Apparently we aren't allowed to do that unless we come to the mother-in-laws (her sister lives with her mother) to visit them as well.

Never mind the fact the boy is back to school this morning, I'm back at work and she just visited them with the boy (and stayed overnight) a fortnight ago, and is going again in another fortnight to stay overnight.

Considering the wife works nights and I don't see her much anyway it becomes yet another night I don't see her AND my boy, but does her sister consider that when calling us 'selfish'? No. The fucking boot. :angry:

I'm pissed off, is it obvious? :lol:

Guest The Phoenix
This mornings text was because we visited her brother yesterday and spent a lovely day with my beautiful neices. Apparently we aren't allowed to do that unless we come to the mother-in-laws (her sister lives with her mother) to visit them as well.

Never mind the fact the boy is back to school this morning, I'm back at work and she just visited them with the boy (and stayed overnight) a fortnight ago, and is going again in another fortnight to stay overnight.

Considering the wife works nights and I don't see her much anyway it becomes yet another night I don't see her AND my boy, but does her sister consider that when calling us 'selfish'? No. The fucking boot. :angry:

Yes but understandably so.

I'm lucky my in-laws think the sun shines out of my arse, despite having no visible evidence that would support this accolade.

I'm lucky my in-laws think the sun shines out of my arse, despite having no visible evidence that would support this accolade.

Yes, but at your age the inevitable rectal prolapse can only make it seem as though the sun is shining from your bottom, when actually it's just the glint off the remedial scaffolding.

Guest The Phoenix
Yes, but at your age the inevitable rectal prolapse can only make it seem as though the sun is shining from your bottom, when actually it's just the glint off the remedial scaffolding.

More likely to be from the shiny wrapper that I forgot to take of the suppository. :(

I am literally champing at the bit waiting to hear how this story turns out.

Dum dum duuuummm!

Did Chris get any sleep last night?

Did the van get uplifted?

Did Chris get lifted, perhaps for swinging for the council workshy little c**tholes?

Van got taken away at 0300. Please stop champing at the bit now, it's getting soggy and other children have to play with it later.

Fucking women.

Or not fucking women (who are cock-teasing bible bashers that play the 'no sex before marriage' card) to be more specific.

This has taken a turn for the slightly surreal.

To flesh out the story a little bit, she is a friend of one of my flatmates, and she was here with a couple of others for a music festival at the weekend, so we were out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. They were staying in a backpackers’ hostel but were round at the flat for quite a lot of the time, so she knew where I lived.

Anyway, got home from work yesterday and she’s sent me a hand-written letter which is somewhere in between a thank you note and a love letter- it features the choice phrases “I hope I was God’s blessing to you†and “I believe these things happen due to God’s will†and she’s signed her name then written “Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ†:blink:

I’m really a bit stunned here- I’d actually thought about it and decided the ‘no sex before marriage’ thing was just a convenient way of letting me down but unless she’s on a monumental wind-up, which I don’t think she is, then’s she’s a genuine grade-A religious zealot. There’s no point in pursuing this really as she lives too far away and the chances of getting my nat king are pretty much zilch but I feel I should write back to her (she’s given me her e-mail address) and say something, I’ve just no idea what…

To flesh out the story a little bit, she is a friend of one of my flatmates, and she was here with a couple of others for a music festival at the weekend, so we were out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. They were staying in a backpackers’ hostel but were round at the flat for quite a lot of the time, so she knew where I lived.

Anyway, got home from work yesterday and she’s sent me a hand-written letter which is somewhere in between a thank you note and a love letter- it features the choice phrases “I hope I was God’s blessing to you†and “I believe these things happen due to God’s will†and she’s signed her name then written “Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ†:blink:

I’m really a bit stunned here- I’d actually thought about it and decided the ‘no sex before marriage’ thing was just a convenient way of letting me down but unless she’s on a monumental wind-up, which I don’t think she is, then’s she’s a genuine grade-A religious zealot. There’s no point in pursuing this really as she lives too far away and the chances of getting my nat king are pretty much zilch but I feel I should write back to her (she’s given me her e-mail address) and say something, I’ve just no idea what…

"Yeh, Jesus loves you. But who's going to be there when you need a kidney transplant? Not fucking Jesus for a start."

Or... not.

This mornings text was because we visited her brother yesterday and spent a lovely day with my beautiful neices. Apparently we aren't allowed to do that unless we come to the mother-in-laws (her sister lives with her mother) to visit them as well

Go get em Monster GRRRRR!

To flesh out the story a little bit, she is a friend of one of my flatmates, and she was here with a couple of others for a music festival at the weekend, so we were out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. They were staying in a backpackers' hostel but were round at the flat for quite a lot of the time, so she knew where I lived.

Anyway, got home from work yesterday and she's sent me a hand-written letter which is somewhere in between a thank you note and a love letter- it features the choice phrases "I hope I was God's blessing to you" and "I believe these things happen due to God's will" and she's signed her name then written "Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ" :blink:

I'm really a bit stunned here- I'd actually thought about it and decided the 'no sex before marriage' thing was just a convenient way of letting me down but unless she's on a monumental wind-up, which I don't think she is, then's she's a genuine grade-A religious zealot. There's no point in pursuing this really as she lives too far away and the chances of getting my nat king are pretty much zilch but I feel I should write back to her (she's given me her e-mail address) and say something, I've just no idea what…

It's a beautiful story, one that has moved me to tears :lol::lol::lol:

Pulled a groin muscle at work yesterday getting up from the computer table, it's bloody agony.

I tried to put tiger balm on it today to see if it helped and I ended up getting it on my balls instead, I screamed for 20 minutes and had to go home for a shower :angry:

The sentence I highlighted genuinely made me snort with laughter for the best part of a minute.

If this isn't a wind up you have got to be careful, she's clearly a fucking nutjob. :lol:

Put it this way, if she'd signed it 'servant of Satan' you wouldn't be replying would you? ;)

Guest Tatty Boabie

As an experienced an long-suffering Mental Health Professional, I strongly advise to stay clear, perhaps change your name, and move house. She sounds like the sort of fruitcake that people like me will be paid to look after in the not too distant future.

Guest The Phoenix

As an experienced an long-suffering Mental Health Professional, I strongly advise to stay clear, perhaps change your name, and move house. She sounds like the sort of fruitcake that people like me will be paid to look after in the not too distant future.

Do you look after senile, incontinent, old farts? :unsure: (It's not for me like, I've got this pal............)

Edited by The Phoenix

Pulled a groin muscle at work yesterday getting up from the computer table, it's bloody agony.

I tried to put tiger balm on it today to see if it helped and I ended up getting it on my balls instead, I screamed for 20 minutes and had to go home for a shower :angry:

Why would you put tiger balm on it when your at work? :unsure: Seems a bit of a strange place to apply it at work. :ph34r:

I was typing a service user's life story onto microsoft word, you don't get internet connection for anything at work.

I only used the work's stuff as I do not have it at home, and even if I did, I'd rather waste the work's stuff. It wasn't tiger balm btw, it was deep heat. Still stung like mad, won't be doing that again...