Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bought my weekend camping ticket for Rockness only to get home and find i have an interview on the monday so i will have to go home early from Rockness. :(

On the plus side... you have an interview! What's it for?

Guest The Phoenix
On the plus side... you have an interview! What's it for?
An enginerring offshore job in aberdeen.Fingers crossed. B)
Cool. Good luck with that. :)

Have you just regained consciousness? :unsure:;)

Whooshed me there. From what, exactly?

I could be wrong, but my colleague The Phoenix could be implying that you were so stunned to hear of his job interview, that you passed out in a dramatic ladylike swoon, and have only just recovered from it to be able to respond.

Or have I also been whooshed? :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix
Whooshed me there. From what, exactly?

16:13 What's it for?

16:26 Engineering job.

23:54 Good luck.

Edit: xbl was pretty much on the mark.

Edited by The Phoenix

Just received my first ever written warning at work. Ever.

I gave medication to a service user after the script had run out, and despite the paperwork not being followed up by everyone else in the team when I was off, the medication still being in the meds cupboard (it should have been returned to the pharmacy, when I was off), and the script being renewed the following day, they gave me a 1st written warning. No 1st or 2nd verbal, they jumped straight to a written.

I probably would not have made the error as well, if I had not been in the middle of working 116 hours over a two week period, due to the tight arses not employing relief staff to cover sick leave/holidays etc, and expecting us to pick up the pieces.

New team leader, and new service manager employed, and this just smacks of me being made an example of to show that

a - don't f**k with us

b - a warning shot to everyone else within the company.

To say i am fucking raging over this is putting it mildly, and i am at the point of saying to them take yer job and shove it up yer arse sideways with a fucking pineapple. :angry::ass

1) I'm going for the whole staying over, meet the parents thing this week and it's the first time I've ever had to do it quite so formally. I'm quite nervous about the whole thing.

2) The girl who cuts my hair has not left it long at the back as stipulated, but I'll let her off :wub:

3) Bus drivers that whack on the right rignal then move out immediately so that you have to break hard to avoid smashing into the back of them.

16:13 What's it for?

16:26 Engineering job.

23:54 Good luck.

Edit: xbl was pretty much on the mark.

:lol: Sorry! I'll wake up in a bit. Maybe :( . Still, I actually got more than four hours' sleep last night :), although not consecutively.

Courier firms who leave items on your back doorstep because they are too lazy to leave it with it your next door neighbour. Anyone could have saw them leave it there. p***ks.

£37 for a school blazer and a senior tie :huh:<_<

Think thats bad- for my blazer, as well as the braiding and badge to be sown on, costs a total of £58. :o

I haven't even got the tie yet...

Having a shit sleeping pattern :(

Since im out at the weekends, I ALWAYS sleep alot on Saturday/ Sunday. This means being wide awake till 2/3AM on Sunday night and I then get no sleep before college on the weekday. Then im shattered when I get home and cant help falling asleep in the evening, and therefore cant sleep till 2/3AM.......etc etc.

:(

Velcome, to ze p&b nightshift!

I have a shit sleeping pattern of up all night, sleep all day, and despite making an effort to get out of it, 4 years of getting up mid afternoon and going to bed mid morning have taken their toll. As soon as my concentration slips up, I fall back into the late shift, where my mind works best.

Join us! :D