Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just seen a lass I pulled in Bedrocks the other week in the paper as the new Salmon Queen. That would make her in Year 11 and aged 15-16! :( Thankfully it never went any further than the dancefloor and she does look alot older than she is. The bouncers have alot to answer for! <_<

You should have known that there was something fishy about her.

Just seen a lass I pulled in Bedrocks the other week in the paper as the new Salmon Queen. That would make her in Year 11 and aged 15-16! :( Thankfully it never went any further than the dancefloor and she does look alot older than she is. The bouncers have alot to answer for! <_<

Had to be done. :)

:lol: Beat me too it. It says she is 16 which isnt as bad I suppose. Still getting abuse off my mates for getting into her in the first place though! <_<:lol:

Getting this image of you waking up in the morning at her house and she's getting changed into her school uniform...bit like renton did in trainspotting!!... :lol:

Is such a level of bruising normal a week after the "knock" was sustained?

I was hoping that it would clear up by tomorrow night (when I play fives) but it seems to be getting worse day on day:

post-269-1212660094_thumb.jpg

I had a sore one on the inside of my thigh and the bruising lasted about two weeks. Dark purple to start with, fading to a light brown pigment and then before disappearing. I always thought the bruising lasted longer on the meatier parts of your leg, but that obviously proves me wrong.

I had a sore one on the inside of my thigh and the bruising lasted about two weeks. Dark purple to start with, fading to a light brown pigment and then before disappearing. I always thought the bruising lasted longer on the meatier parts of your leg, but that obviously proves me wrong.

I had a bruise that covered the whole of my thigh last year, it actually formed a lump right at the top and was pretty painful to walk on for a couple of weeks. Swampy's looks quite nasty but I wouldn't really worry about it.

shes as attractive as a kick in the balls

:lol: Aye. Pretty rank like. Didn't know anything about her until this mornings paper. The rugby team thing in the story is no surprise looking at her! :lol: Thankfully I didnt take it any further than Bedrocks! :rolleyes:

Missing my senior prom tomorrow :(

A couple of years after I'd left school I went back to my old school prom as I was the bassist in my old band.

I got thrown out for wearing a "Free Nelson Mandela" t-shirt :lol:

A couple of years after I'd left school I went back to my old school prom as I was the bassist in my old band.

I got thrown out for wearing a "Free Nelson Mandela" t-shirt :lol:

At least you went! :(

I had no money at the time it had to be paid!

Now I could easily afford it.