Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Nae wonder I couldn't finish the Herald crossword! <_<:(

Worrying times - My Dad is 86 next week and completes the Herald Crossword every day with two deaf ears, failing sight and an increasing tendency towards lunacy.

Still, chin up, Kilt, his kitchen is immaculate. :D

Worrying times - My Dad is 86 next week and completes the Herald Crossword every day with two deaf ears, failing sight and an increasing tendency towards lunacy.

Still, chin up, Kilt, his kitchen is immaculate. :D

<_< I shall hunt them down, get them similarly pished, send them round to your to sit four feet from you and measure exactly how much conentration you lose and work you get done with the drunken banshees from hell endlessly screeching repetitive banalities in yer ear! :P;)

NB - I tidied my kitchen up last night! :D

Guest The Phoenix
<_< I shall hunt them down, get them similarly pished, send them round to your to sit four feet from you and measure exactly how much conentration you lose and work you get done with the drunken banshees from hell endlessly screeching repetitive banalities in yer ear! :P;)

They're not sitting beside you at work are they? :unsure::lol:

In the pub Tennents on Byres Road, a couple of wasted middle aged women were having a blazing row. Adam and myself had to take their wheelchair bound father (who was about 80) to the toilet because they were incapable of doing so. Neither of them had even realised he had gone.

That was quite sad to be honest. :(

Yeah, I remember that, horrid state of affairs.

My nag, there is sweet f**k all to do today. Hoping that I could maybe put in for a half day and go home. I'm bored out of my tits.

the left-hand traffic drove me crazy <_<

i was almost involved in two car accidents :o

I see what you did there, well done :lol:

My nag is there is nothing in the house and the nearest shop is about an hour + round-trip walk away <_<

I been so busy running around with work today that my shins are sore, my calves are aching and my feet hurt! :(

At least you can go to work and run around, i've got an extremely swollen ankle and foot <_<

Stupid old bag that lives down the road who feeds my cat when he whinges at her doorstep so he doesn't come home then he doesn't complete the course of pills he was on so he gets sick again and I have to take him to the vet again at extra expense but I can't make the appointment at the vet because the cat won't come home because the stupid bitch down the road feeds him. 'Someone else must be feeding him because I don't. Except when he whinges at my door to be fed'. Arghhhhhhh I hope its a fucking cold winter you coffin dodging bitch!!!!!!

Have you told her about the problems she's causing? Nicely the first time?

The point was that it was Mr Phoenix Sr, not our Phoenix. He probably wouldn't hear the commotion anyway. :P

I been so busy running around with work today that my shins are sore, my calves are aching and my feet hurt! :(

You should've swapped with Adam for the afternoon! Sounds like you'd both have appreciated the change.

Guest The Phoenix
Aye, OK Nigel Mansell. :P;)
Whooshed :( You'll have to explain that one to me.

2008 Version - Aye, OK Lewis Hamilton.

Apologies for going back in time to a land before you were born.

The next car I buy will have air conditioning!

Just had to drive to Edinburgh, pick up my wee sister, drive her up to Arbroath, drop her off and come back to Stirling again, and Im beat.

Its been so hot, that even the windows were just letting in warm air, and my car seat is actually wet from all my sweat. Right now, I am the living embodiment of moistness. :(

Guest The Phoenix
The next car I buy will have air conditioning!

Just had to drive to Edinburgh, pick up my wee sister, drive her up to Arbroath, drop her off and come back to Stirling again, and Im beat.

Its been so hot, that even the windows were just letting in warm air, and my car seat is actually wet from all my sweat. Right now, I am the living embodiment of moistness. :(

I'm contemplating accessing the Complaints Forum if the vision you have just implanted in my mind doesn't subside very soon. :angry:

Have you told her about the problems she's causing? Nicely the first time?

Only every time I collect the cat (up to about 20 visits) and I have always been polite, hence the venting.

Sabotaging her central heating in November is the only way forward now!