Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This heat is fucking killing me.

Tesco, £20, fan. This!

I bought one a few weeks back, and its possibly the best investment Ive ever made. Right now Im sitting at my desk, with my fan a foot away from me, and this is bliss. Shortly, when I go to bed, my fan shall be coming with me, and it shall be standing a foot away from my bed, blowing lovely cooling air all over me.

Fans rock! :D

My husband's uncle's had a huge brain hemmorage while on holiday in America :( Goodness knows when he'll get home, his poor wife all the way over there. One of the Aunts is on her way out to help her.

Clicky

Silver 9" desk fan for £7.99 but if you order it into the shop you can get it for £5.50 :D

Fail! Spend the £20 Gaz, because its a full length fan, your whole body gets the benefit, not just your face. My fans longer than Stevens! :D

I have a fan on my desk, but the hot water pipes in our house run under my bedroom floor (my room is directly below the tank and above the bathroom), so it doesn't have much effect.

Fail! Spend the £20 Gaz, because its a full length fan, your whole body gets the benefit, not just your face. My fans longer than Stevens! :D

Sell it to me, what can this fan do that others can't?

I have a fan on my desk, but the hot water pipes in our house run under my bedroom floor (my room is directly below the tank and above the bathroom), so it doesn't have much effect.

i can strongly recommend a pc in the cellar

it's always cold there