Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

got a course in norway next week <_<

was meant to be flying home on sunday,but instead ive got to go to £6 pint land for a week ,but at least ive got a flight going home on the friday night so i can go to the fitba on sunday

Work. Despite the fact I've been working with them for a year, they are now asking for 5 years worth of references. Every day this week i've been phoned by someone from the reference dept. asking the same fucking question. The can't seem to understand the fact that i've worked for the company for 12 months now, shower of arseholes.

Also, I'm stuck in waiting for a parcel to come on my last day off. :(

It's withdrawal symptoms. You need a man, and quickly! :P
:lol:

There better be some tasty single men at this wedding on Saturday :P

Methinks I see where you are going wrong, Bav.

You're not supposed to eat them. ;)

Aw, spoilsport :P
She can eat me anytime she likes!
If she plays her cards right she might find one who will eat her.
I'll do that too!
Have you no shame, man?! :P

My PTTGOYN.......I have missed out joining in with some quality 'Carry On' comedy sexual innuendo banter! :(

My PTTGOYN.......I have missed out joining in with some quality 'Carry On' comedy sexual innuendo banter! :(

Never mind that. The daft bint is missing Airdrie - Thistle for a fucking WEDDING!!!!

Even if it were Bav's own wedding, that's no excuse for missing such a fixture. :P

Never mind that. The daft bint is missing Airdrie - Thistle for a fucking WEDDING!!!!

Even if it were Bav's own wedding, that's no excuse for missing such a fixture. :P

Aye I know I'm missing Airdrie v Thistle...wasn't best pleased when I realised! :angry:

In fact that's my PTTGOYN for today :)

Aye I know I'm missing Airdrie v Thistle...wasn't best pleased when I realised! :angry:

It could be worse.

My mate, and occasional P&Ber "Ade Eyemond" chose not to attend the 4-3 cup victory at East End Park, opting insted for a visit to IKEA with his then burd. :lol:

Guest The Ghost of Ron Burgundy

It could be worse.

My mate, and occasional P&Ber "Ade Eyemond" chose not to attend the 4-3 cup victory at East End Park, opting insted for a visit to IKEA with his then burd. :lol:

:lol::lol:

now that was a good day....

I too am missing the game and refuse to reveal why.

She's missing a perfect 'point and laugh' opportunity as well...

post-1053-1218195293.jpg

...although it does look quite good on the burd! :wub::ph34r::lol:

:lol::lol:

now that was a good day....

I too am missing the game and refuse to reveal why.

Indeed it was. I've never put as much alcohol away in a short period as I did post match that day. Something in the region of 10 pints of Deuchar's in 2.5 hours as I recall, followed by a carry out for the train to Edinburgh, a couple of pints in the Caley Sample Rooms and another carry out for the train to Glasgow.

F'ck knows what heppend after that, as I was mysteriously teleported back to my bed and Sunday morning.

Ayways, a real petty nag for a change. My boiler is fucked.

Not a problem, as it's a summer and a privately rented flat, but having to boil a kettle every time I wish to shave or wash the dishes is a pain in the arse.

It could be worse.

Aye, but.................

Erm,

well, you see, as you know............

No, actually, it's a fair cop guv ! :bairn