Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who work in banks, I always thought if you worked in a bank you should be reasonably intelligent and be able to do basic calculations without much trouble, today I paid 2 cheques into my account, one for £2.99 and the other for £3.24, the person who served me, the branch manager asked if she could pay them in as one and then had to get a pen and paper to add the two of them together. Unbelievable!

There are far too many pinned topics in GN...

I was just going to post that... fair enough the 'fantasy' topics probably do need pinned somewhere but is there a possibility of a sub-forum in GN for them?

Half the page will be pinned topics at this rate.

I blame that Div and his pal Brookmyre

You might be onto something there...

Well, I've brought it up with the others in the modcave, so hopefully we can make a decision about what stays/goes.

I have the old fashioned belief that if something is good enough, it will remain at the top...and the things like dead pool can be searched for using that wonderful search function.

So:

Count to a million, gone

Book hooring, gone

Olympic thread, it did perfectly well without pinning, gone

Fantasy everything, gone

Dead Pool, gone

On reflection, it would have been a lot quicker to simply say "Down with all pinned threads".

You might be onto something there...

I have the old fashioned belief that if something is good enough, it will remain at the top...and the things like dead pool can be searched for using that wonderful search function.

So:

Count to a million, gone

Book hooring, gone

Olympic thread, it did perfectly well without pinning, gone

Fantasy everything, gone

Dead Pool, gone

On reflection, it would have been a lot quicker to simply say "Down with all pinned threads".

Agree with that, except the 'competiton' stuff, like the fantasy leagues and the dead pool. That should stay pinned.

Maybe they could go into the gambling forum... that's almost what it is...?

Pffft, please don't do that.

My PTTGOYN; I am a retard, there is a girl who is dying for me to make a move and I just don't have the confidence or gumption to get on and do it. And after last night I won't see her again for a while due to work and stuff.

Pffft, please don't do that.

My PTTGOYN; I am a retard, there is a girl who is dying for me to make a move and I just don't have the confidence or gumption to get on and do it. And after last night I won't see her again for a while due to work and stuff.

"eh've really fucked it up wae some girl"