Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Dumbarton-Mad
If you've got Freeview, then you won't have Film4+1, sadly.

It did exist for a while, but it disappeared around the time Dave was introduced.

Shame, i've only got Freeview.

So hard to keep up with all C4's new ventures; E4,E4+1,C4+1,Film4,Music4,Film4+1... and so on.

Ayr were fantastic, I've had lovely cold cider, enjoyed a nice film and the ned cheesy quaver next door is out and not playing drum 'n' bass at the volume levels of a 737 landing.

That's my PTTGOYN: I fucking hate being happy.

Bollocks.

Guest naeguid
BOO!

I really hope that worked, I've always thought of you as the kind of Sepultura fan that, yes, I might trample on the way to the front of the concert, but I'd feel a little bad about it afterwards.

it did :lol:

as for the rest <_<

Edited by naeguid

Ayr were fantastic, I've had lovely cold cider, enjoyed a nice film and the ned cheesy quaver next door is out and not playing drum 'n' bass at the volume levels of a 737 landing.

That's my PTTGOYN: I fucking hate being happy.

Bollocks.

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

hiccups :angry:

BOO!

Funny story, actually, I might've told it on here before...

I was at a semi-attached alcohol-centric gathering a month or two back, and a good friend of mine developed a bad case of the old hiccups.

Being the caring gentleman that I am, I decided to help my friend overcome his condition, and so I made my way across the room, as if going to the go to the toilet, but as I passed his chair I turned and screamed at him, because as everyone knows, a good fright gets rid of those pesky hiccups.

Being the karate-trained gentleman that he is, he punched me in the face.

I have just had a mate of mine text who made a c**t of himself at my wedding asking me to forgive him,However my wife has said she will never forgive him for what he did.

I like him when he is sober but when he has had a drink he is a cock,WTF do i do????

Edited by keithgy

I have just had a mate of mine text who made a c**t of himself at my wedding asking me to forgive him,However my wife has said she will never forgive him for what he did.

I like him when he is sober but when he has had a drink he is a cock,WTF do i do????

Just forgive him, he'll have enough to worry about when Lyn-Marie gives birth without you holding a grudge.