Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nostril hair. When you hit thirty the stuff just seems to fucking pile down your nose from somewhere. Get it to f**k.

Has the ear hair not kicked in yet?

Loads more to look forward to!

Why the f*ck can't it just grow on my head, where it's supposed to! <_<

Having been subjected to the usually-ignored music channels over the last week, I've been fairly annoyed by Madonna shaking her vadge at me every 20 minutes.

Madge's vadge gets Dunc in a radge!

Nice ring to it!

Tesco bloody processing department!! :angry:

Handed in 6 cameras yesterday and went to collect them today. Got back and had a look at all the pictures but then relised there wasn't any pics that had had taken with nuns etc :lol: But the front of every packet it says 24exp+CD when 2 of my camera took 37 photos each and the other 4 took 27 pictures. I'm now very sad that i don't have various photos with barry from slough, pete from east midlands, Michael from Liverpool etc..

This is a petty rant, but it annoys me.

In certain Olympic sports, both semi-final losers get a bronze medal.

What's all that about? Make them play-off for the bronze - surely getting a bronze each just cheapens the medal? It's another symptom of the way the world has gone - all cuddly and non-competitive. Why not just give them all a bronze for turning up? <_<

I think that Silver and Bronze medals should be cancelled too. Who wants to wear a constant reminder that someone is better than you around their neck?

My back has developed a muscle twinge in the past couple of hours, and I have a six-mile cycle home from work (followed by 5s tonight).

Oh dear :(