Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
My brain is broken. I just had a five minute argument with myself over whether or not "Electrically" is a word or not.

I'm sitting here just repeating it, putting the emphasis on different parts of the word.

"Elec... trically!" "Electric... ally"

I'm fairly sure it is now :(

Of course it is - It's what Sue Barker squeals at the boy McCoist when he's in full grunt.

Guest The Phoenix
Someone's ratted to the mod's about my new sig, so it's had to go. :angry:

Curse you wee snitchers! <_< *waves fist in an angry fit of pique* :P

It's a Gray day when your pals snitch on you.

I suspect there is nothing "wee" about the culprit - allegedly, as I haven't really got a Ghostly idea.

What a b*****d they must be! :o

You said it pal! <_< Feckin petty Arbroath fans! :angry::P

It's a Gray day when your pals snitch on you.

I suspect there is nothing "wee" about the culprit - allegedly, as I haven't really got a Ghostly idea.

Aye, aye, very good - I should have spotted the Complaints Thread earlier! :rolleyes::lol:

Someone ran into the back of my car this morning so i had to take it to Arnold Clark Volvo in Stirling thinking it was only a damaged bumper,It now turns out that hatch is pushed in and the floor of the boot is creased.

Coupled that i had to spend 3 hours at Stirling A&E with my wife as it was her that was driving and she has a damaged hand along with whiplash.

Mind you it was worse for the young boy that ran into the car as he is only Third party fire and theft,His car is a total mess and as it happened right in front of our house i heard the bang and went out like a madman screaming at him(If only i had a DVD player to throw at his car)

Someone ran into the back of my car this morning so i had to take it to Arnold Clark Volvo in Stirling thinking it was only a damaged bumper,It now turns out that hatch is pushed in and the floor of the boot is creased.

Coupled that i had to spend 3 hours at Stirling A&E with my wife as it was her that was driving and she has a damaged hand along with whiplash.

Hope she's not too badly injured. Your family seems to get some bad luck with driving!

CLAIM!!!!

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Guest The Phoenix

Sorry to hear that Keith.

Cars are just lumps of metal and are really unimportant in the big picture but your wife is suffering due to the stupidity / negligence of someone else.

Hope she mends quickly. :D

Edited by The Phoenix

Wee immature fuds who walk up to you and say "Your cats are dead."

I mean, is it ment to affend you? WTF does it mean? :huh:

Your trousers are too short in the leg, and as such, everyone can see your socks.

It could be said, that they are at "half mast". As such, the wider public can only assume this is in tribute to your recently deceased pets.

Your trousers are too short in the leg, and as such, everyone can see your socks.

It could be said, that they are at "half mast". As such, the wider public can only assume this is in tribute to your recently deceased pets.

I see, cheers for clearing that up.