Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That cat is a poor replica of a "Sup" cat.

Adding a hat, does not make a cat, all that.

I have a very lengthy, very well thought out situation involving us that i giggled about all last night and the wife urged me to post.

But I'm not gonna.

My giggling is all mine. :D

Oh, and in case I get banned by the favoured clique on here: I have a wean, he's awfy nice and smart and does awfy funny things and so on. :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix
It won't even make two. ;)
I really wished you hadn't said that Stewarty. :(

(I'm of course assuming you won't even consider abusing your position :ph34r: )

The cheating scumbag - he closed it before I could even post this on the First Post Thread. :lol:

Surely you shouldn't be allowed to be called anyway? Why do I appear to be the only one who'd love to be called. Just for the sake of doing it. It intrigues me to see what actually happens.

Not now, but I was eligible then. I was probably about 19 at the time, they were still using quills and inkpots. :rolleyes:

Surely you shouldn't be allowed to be called anyway? Why do I appear to be the only one who'd love to be called. Just for the sake of doing it. It intrigues me to see what actually happens.

Case law doesn't care what it looks like. Having said that, I did see the doctor after my own accident earlier this year, although I wished I hadn't bothered! I then had to get balshy with my parents to stop them trying to send me to A&E the following day *as well* because "it'll look better for a claim love". Aye, because if I've complained bitterly instead of taking painkillers, being sensible and getting on with looking after my children my claim will be worth more and my injury will look worse to the doctor who's seen it all before. :blink: People in general do tend to feel it looks less put on and feel better themselves about claiming if they've seen a doctor at the time - as though it legitimises the injury somehow.

Well I suppose the doctor at the time of the accident can make a better judgement of things when the injury is actually there rather than in six months time when a bored shitless consultant who is being paid to say whatever the hell they want him to say take a token glance at it. And gets his couple of hundred quid for the pleasure. Even though the injury is long gone.

Its one of the reasons why we all pay a ridiculous amount in insurance costs. Because of cheating b*****ds like me.

Well I suppose the doctor at the time of the accident can make a better judgement of things when the injury is actually there rather than in six months time when a bored shitless consultant who is being paid to say whatever the hell they want him to say take a token glance at it. And gets his couple of hundred quid for the pleasure. Even though the injury is long gone.

Its one of the reasons why we all pay a ridiculous amount in insurance costs. Because of cheating b*****ds like me.

The examining doctor at the time of the accident isn't the one who's going to write the medico-legal report. Their word will count for nothing. Medico-legal has to be set out in a specific way and contain certain information. As they're the one commissioned for the accident and are deemed independent it's their word that counts. That's just the way of things whether it seems unfair or not. They're still professionally bound to be honest in their opinion and I have seen cases where the doctor has said that he can't attribute symptoms to the accident. In some cases I've seen it said that only a week's worth of symptoms were attributable but after that it's not related to the accident at all. In cases where the claim was clearly false on the claimant's behalf I have to admit I've been pleased at the honesty and closing their file.

setanta,recently moved house,got my sky moved over no problem,phoned up to change setanta about a week ago still not on phuking c***s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fed up phoning them i think ill cut the shite but i really like the german fitba on a friday night <_<

I keep getting the fuckin cold. First got it at the start of July. It goes away for a few days then I get a sore throught again before getting a blocked nose and a cough. Then it will clear up and come back a few days later again. Felt fine since last weekend, but I was up half last night coughing again and feel a sore throught coming on again this morning! :angry:

My gf is pissed and is lying in bed cuddling a bucket. So much for sexytime tonight :angry:

Mark my words boys, the day they invent a vibrator that can hold a girls hair out of her face when she is being sick, our days are finished.

My gf is pissed and is lying in bed cuddling a bucket. So much for sexytime tonight :angry:

Mark my words boys, the day they invent a vibrator that can hold a girls hair out of her face when she is being sick, our days are finished.

Sorry but :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I keep getting the fuckin cold. First got it at the start of July. It goes away for a few days then I get a sore throught again before getting a blocked nose and a cough. Then it will clear up and come back a few days later again. Felt fine since last weekend, but I was up half last night coughing again and feel a sore throught coming on again this morning! :angry:

I find when that happens to me it's more to do with dust mites than a genuine cold. Have you tried dusting with a damp cloth instead of a dry one? It may or may not help but is worth a try perhaps.