Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On a Sunday?!

Yep on a sunday. They work 7 days a week with only a limited number Saturday and Sunday seemingly.

Problem still not fixed despite literally shouting down the phone at them this morning. Said they would call me back and they did while I was driving and couldn't answer, scumbags.

Bad guess but could those bubbles of joy have some sort of chemical reaction with our friend H2O?

I'll get the basin out of the sink and give it a try :).

Broke up with my girlfriend today and last night I lost my phone (which i have just discovered has been found by Kylesons' mate) as well as absolutely wrecking my hand in a fight with my wall. Woke up on the kitchen floor with a kitchen knife in my hand, no idea why.

One of those nights :( ?

Guest The Phoenix

French keyboqrds.

The Q is where A should be qnd vice versq. :lol:

In holding cqmp in Mqrseille flying to Mqrrqkesh tomorrow.

Reqd comments book on qrriving qt the hotel:

Filthy, dirty, smelly. Found q used sqnitqty towel under the bed.

Plqce should be shut down.

:lol::lol::lol:

Plqce is qctuqlly OK.

Temperqture 28 degrees.

Miss you qll.

Broke up with my girlfriend today and last night I lost my phone (which i have just discovered has been found by Kylesons' mate) as well as absolutely wrecking my hand in a fight with my wall. Woke up on the kitchen floor with a kitchen knife in my hand, no idea why.

look on the bright side,icelandic burds are stunning and throw it about like bombay money lenders ;)

They won't. In fact, have we not had our club closed down? One of the younger uns might be able to comment on this.

It would appear you are correct. "Glow" no longer seems to exist. I could be wrong, the SUSA website is pretty shit. They're launching a new one soon, and the current one seems a bit neglected, just full of dead links.

I do not know how to send an e-mail via Virgin Media.

At all.

Do i have to do it through flaming Outlook Express as I don't know how to set that up either?

Must I enter something in the "cc:" field?

The "CC" field is like an "Also send to:"

I don't see why you'd have to enter something in it.

I lost my phone, got 02 to suspend it, then found out a friend of a firend had it, so got them to unsuspend it. This was all on Sunday night and when i got it back today it was fine, but in the last hour has suspended again. That surely can't just be the first suspension kicking in.

It's really annoying as i was trying to arrange stuff/get fired into burds.

The "CC" field is like an "Also send to:"

I don't see why you'd have to enter something in it.

I don't know either.

Something is wrong between Virgin Media e-mail and Outlook.

I used Hotmail and hope it has worked. :ph34r:

Just found out that Hayseed Dixie are playing at Glasgow Uni during Freshers' Week.

Stirling better pull somebody decent out of the hat, or I'm off to Weegieville.

Had Franz Ferdinand last year. Don't expect much.

They won't. In fact, have we not had our club closed down? One of the younger uns might be able to comment on this.

It closed half way through last year but from what i gathered they are reopening it for the new term. The first years will love it for a month or two before it gets old again. Dusk is also getting knocked down i think to be made into flats but being rebuilt somewhere else. Can someone confirm this? It really doesn't matter cause Fubar is the dogs bollox.