Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Little old ladies who run accross the road right in front of your car. I mean honestly, surely you should have learned how to cross the road by the time you're 60 odd.

Said little old lady decided that because she was getting wet she would just run infront of 2 cars (mine and another one) across a 40mph road. Nearly crashed the car trying to avoid her. Fucking bitch then had the cheek to say I ought to "respect my elders".

F**k off bitch, you are nothing more than a drain on the NHS.

I've only got 4 weeks or so to go and I have had NO information about feeding at all :huh: other than what I have read. However I have already been diagnosed with sever post natal depression :rolleyes: Midwives (sorry Ayrgirl not you) in my experience have been useless.

And today's appointment covered breastfeeding! :lol:

My grandad passed away this morning. I'm just glad i went to see him yesterday, at least i got to say my goodbyes. He was 91, he had a good life though :)

Sorry to hear that, but sometimes in the end their passing is a blessing for them and the family :)

You’ve already taken liberties quoting what was said to you. If the phrase used annoyed you that much, tell us what they really said.

Where have I taken liberties quoting what was said to me?

It wasn't so much the phrases that were used it was the persistance and the way they seemed to take offence when told that we would be giving the child formula.

I agree that they should educate people about health advantages and corresponding stuff like that but in no way should they get touchy about it if you tell them what they dont want to hear.

I was formula fed. :ph34r:

When it comes to actual intelligence, the influence of parents and adult figures is far, far more important than actual brain chemistry - I was taught to do the basic arithmetical functions before I started school, thanks to my brother.

I don't know whether I was breast or formula fed, and I have no intention of finding out either. The last thing I want to think about is sucking my mum's tits.

Edit: Commiserations Philpy mate, happier place now for your grandpa.

Edited by Seaborn

I don't know whether I was breast or formula fed, and I have no intention of finding out either. The last thing I want to think about is sucking my mum's tits.

Im the same...how do people know this sort of stuff? Its not the sort of thing that comes up in conversation normally is it?

Guest The_Scarlet_Spook
I rather suspect that someone claiming a midwife warned him his kid would be fat and stupid is more likely to be the one who got touchy about something he didn't want to hear.

The Scarlet Spook suspects an ego has outstripped the humility of an individual in this instance.

I rather suspect that someone claiming a midwife warned him his kid would be fat and stupid is more likely to be the one who got touchy about something he didn't want to hear.

Can you not read or are you just fucking stupid?

I would not have minded if they told us the standard stuff that their job requires them to tell us but they were trying to make us feel bad about the fact we were giving the wee boy formula and were very persistant towards Carol about breastfeeding.

Read that a couple of times so you take my point in this time eh.

Guest Spank the monkey

Derby day approaching and i've been excitedely nervous (or nervously excited) all week.

My constant waffling on about how i cannot wait seems to annoy said friend who informs me its only a game and a diddy league game at that!!!!????

Wtf!!! who do you support....Oh i forgot Man U and you have a season ticket for your armchair.......p***k!!! <_<:lol: